Together with China Campus Network we are now offering guaranteed scholarships for almost any Bachelor’s and Master’s program at 28 different universities from all across China.
About the scholarship program
China’s leadership role in the world is increasingly growing. The countries economy is the second largest economy in the world and with that, the demand for professionals speaking Mandarin Chinese is growing fast. The scholarship program is aimed at international students seeking to become global leaders in their respective fields of study.
The program includes a one year international foundation program that will prepare you for your Bachelor/Master program. This will give you a head start and make it much easier for you to understand the program’s content. Additionally you will learn the Chinese language during the first year to get ready and study your Bachelor/Master in Chinese language. After this, you will study a Chinese taught Bachelor/Master program in one out of 28 leading Chinese universities.
There are different types of scholarships you can get, in general 97% of students get full scholarships after the foundation program, the rest receive a partial scholarship.
Chinese – a language that will get you HIRED
China has the largest population in the world, it is therefore unsurprising that Mandarin Chinese is the worldwide most spoken language. Chinese companies, organizations and people are all over the world and as China is the second largest economy in the world, businesses and organizations from any other country recognize the growing importance of doing business, collaborating and engaging with China. There is no doubt that learning Chinese will set you apart from others in the job market and promise better job opportunities. Other advantages include:
- A higher choice of study programs: Even though China offers many English taught programs, the number of Chinese taught programs is much higher. Finding a program that is exactly what you want to study is therefore much easier if you can speak the language.
- Your everyday life is more convenient: As an international student in China who does not speak the language, you will find yourself in many challenging situations. Asking for directions, buying food, ordering stuff online, getting registered at the police station or finding an apartment will not be hard at all if you speak Chinese.
Bachelor/Master programs that you can study
After the international foundation program you are prepared to study your Bachelor/Master program in Chinese. Since there are much more Chinese taught programs than English taught programs you have the upper hand and can choose from much more programs than most other international students. You can choose between programs in the field of Business, Science & Engineering as well as Humanities. Below you can find the general overview of the programs which you can choose to apply to, please note that there are so much more programs you can choose from and these are only the general directions.
The amount rewarded depends on your qualifications. The following criteria will be taken into account:
- Academic Recommendation (best from a headmaster or Chinese teacher)
- Personal statement (instructions on how to write a good personal statements are here)
The application fee is $390 USD and if we manage to provide you a scholarship that you are happy with, we will charge an additional $400 USD.
About 97% of students who successfully complete the foundation year get a full scholarship, so most students will not need to pay any tuition fee during their Bachelor’s/Master’s program. Only the first year, the international foundation program needs to be paid for. Depending on your current level of Chinese the program costs are as follows:
- HSK 0-2 (Chinese language) certificate: Your foundation program will last 36 weeks and costs 16,000 rmb
- HSK 2-4: Your foundation program will last 18 weeks and costs 22,000 rmb
- HSK 6: Your foundation program lasts 11 weeks and costs 30,000 rmb
In order to get your guaranteed scholarship, follow this procedure:
Step 1 – select a program: Check the available CCN programs here
Step 2 – Start your application: Click the “Apply Now” button on the bottom of the program’s webpage to start your application, fill in your personal details and provide all documents (all documents needed can be checked here)
Step 3 – Submit your application: Proceed to the payment section of your application and pay the application fee of $390 USD, click the Submit payment button in order to finish your application
Once your application is submitted we proceed to review your application and make a scholarship offer to you. If we manage to provide you a scholarship that you are happy with, you can accept. We will then charge a success-based fee of $400 USD and you can proceed to get your guaranteed scholarship.