👩💻 Careers @ China Admissions
Challenging problems, changing lives.
To give foreign students access to opportunities to understand, learn about and build their career in the most exciting country in the world. We are driven to build stronger and deeper connections between China and the world.
Hosting online events and joining university in-person fair.
11 Reasons to join China Admissions
- We are leaders in our field working with the best universities in China.
- Small but fast growing team – lots of opportunities for personal growth in multiple areas
- All of our team has direct contact with customers
- Autonomy. You can choose to work in our office or remotely.
- Be a Leader – you are given a high level responsibilities from the start.
- Perks – co-working space support, gym and training
- Learning opportunities – team sharing sessions with each other, mentorship
- Travel opportunities to join conferences and meet universities and students.
- Make a real difference to people’s lives – the most meaningful work
- We’re changing the world – with AI, technology, content.
- We’re growing fast – we’re expecting 3x growth per year
- After restrictions during COVID we switched to a globally remote team. We are now building up our in-person office in China. Applicants can have the choice between working in-office or remote.
- We’re expanding our team considerably as China reopened the border and more students are looking to study in China.
- We’re upgrading the platform with a comprehensive re-design.
- We’re launching AI China Admissions chatbot.
We’re Making a Difference
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
We are currently hiring for the following positions
China Admissions is a part of Global Admissions. We’re building the world’s best platform for studying anywhere around the world. China Admissions team works together with Global Admissions. Learn more about opportunities at Global Admissions here.
Frequently Asked Questions