👩💻 Careers @ China Admissions
Work for a fast growing international company that is connecting foreign students to Chinese Universities.
China Admissions is part of Global Admissions.
Our vision is to give foreign students access to opportunities to understand, learn about and build their career in the most exciting country in the world. We are driven to build stronger and deeper connections between China and the world.
We believe in pushing boundaries and breaking down barriers. We have seen the power of studying abroad in China ourselves and the huge impact this can have to completely change students’ lives.
The world, China, technology and education are going through a period of huge change. Through all of these changes, studying abroad is becoming more and more valuable. As a way for students to grow and understand more about the world and become global citizens. We want to empower people with education that will improve their lives and those of their families.
But there are still many barriers to this, both real and perceived barriers and we seek to break down these barriers. To push boundaries. To embolden students. To connect Chinese Universities with international students, so that every student can have the opportunity to study abroad.
Why join China Admissions?
- Join a team of smart ambitious people
- Opportunity – we are fast growing startup and there are lots of opportunities as we expand and develop
- It matters – we are making a difference.
- Fun – we work hard and play hard.
- Growth – opportunities for personal growth
What kind of people are we looking for?
- Those with the values above, and full stack
- People who can write and communicate in English to a high standard. Understand people and technology. Flexible, can think in different ways and see the big picture and the details.
What’s the interview process?
The interview process varies according to roles applied for. Generally:
- CV submission Preliminary questions – sent via email
- 10 Minute Phone interview with a member of HR Team
- Face-to-face interview (1st round) with the Hiring Team.
- For successful candidates, 2nd round may follow.
- Trial work experience – normally we will arrange a trial day (paid) where you can try out the work to see if there is a fit
When should I expect to hear from you?
If there is a match, we will attempt to contact you within two weeks or less of your resume submission.
If you haven’t heard from us in three weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and available times to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring for the following positions
Frequently Asked Questions