Full List of the Best Master’s Programs in Economics in China in English for International Students
Why study Economics in China?
Are you thinking of pursuing a degree in economics? There are many financial hubs across the world, but if you want to gain the best education and experience, China is an excellent country to obtain a finance degree.
In 2018, global bank rankings from S&P Global Market Intelligence showed that Chinese banks dominated a fifth of the world’s largest banking corporations. In addition, China has immensely focused on funding tech innovation, especially in fintech.
As China continues to move forward with global expansion, graduates who have knowledge of Chinese and international economics will gain worldwide opportunities. The duration of a bachelor’s degree in economics is four years, a master’s degree at two years and a doctoral degree at three to four years.
Learn more about studying economics in China here.
Admissions for Master’s Programs in Economics in China
1. Apply online here.
2. Submit your application materials and pay for the application fee of your intended program.
3. The admissions committee at your university will review your application.
4. You will get an update from China Admissions about your application
5. An admission letter will be sent out to you so you can start your studies in China.
Applicants for Master’s program must have attained a bachelor’s degree and students who graduated from non-Chinese universities must hold a bachelor’s degree from a university accredited by the Ministry of Education of China.
1. Fully filled out application form online and the required documents will be listed on the application platform.
2. Graduation certificate and degree diploma
3. Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present, must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
4. Personal statement letter
5. Two recommendation letters from your referees
6. Photocopy of your passport
Full List of Master’s in Economics Programs in China in English
Here we have the full list of Master’s in Economics programs in China in English. Just click here for the full list.
There are many more programs, you can search here