Bachelor’s in Accounting Programs in China
There are a number of foundation programs that you can study. Read more here.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, between the ages of 18 and 25, and have attained a senior high school diploma. Residents of mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan who have emigrated to other countries and are applying to Peking University as international students must present valid passport or citizenship documents.
1. Fully filled out application form from the university of your choice
2. 2-inch passport-style photo
3. Senior high school graduation diploma
4. Official transcripts of your academic achievements up to the present, including courses taken and grades achieved
5. Two recommendation letters from your referees
6. One photocopy of your passport
Choosing a Program
You can apply by choosing the bachelor’s in accounting course below. Just let us know if we can help you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you not sure what you want to study? You can choose other subjects here.