Master’s Programs in Medicine in China in English for International Students
Why study Medicine in China?
In 2007, the Chinese Ministry of Education (MOE) published the “Interim Provisions for Quality Control Standards in Undergraduate Medical Education” in English for international students. This initiative guarantees a high-quality and standardized educational experience for international students.
Admissions for Master’s Programs in Medicine in China
1. Apply online here.
2. Submit your application materials and pay for the application fee of your intended program.
3. The admissions committee at your university will review your application.
4. You will get an update from China Admissions about your application
5. An admission letter will be sent out to you so you can start your studies in China.
Applicants for Master’s program must have attained a bachelor’s degree and students who graduated from non-Chinese universities must hold a bachelor’s degree from a university accredited by the Ministry of Education of China.
1. Fully filled out application form online and the required documents will be listed on the application platform.
2. Graduation certificate and degree diploma
3. Official transcripts of your academic achievement up to the present, must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English.
4. Personal statement letter
5. Two recommendation letters from your referees
6. Photocopy of your passport
Full List of Master’s in Medicine Programs in China in English
Here we have the full list of Master’s in engineering programs in China in English. Just click here for the full list.
There are many more programs, you can search here