Most MBBS programs in China are offered in September/October. Only two universities offer a spring intake for their MBBS programs, starting in late February. Since it is already December, make sure to apply as quickly as possible in order to secure your seat!
Jinzhou Medical University
Founded in 1946, Jinzhou Medical University is a public medical university, which is located in the coastal city of Jinzhou, in western Liaoning, this is 3 and a half hours east of Beijing. The MBBS program offered by this university lasts 6 years and the tuition fee is 32,000 rmb (about $4800 USD) per year. The university is recognized by the WHO and graduates of the program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc. The program details can be found here.
In order to apply, click the Apply Now button below and make sure to follow the application instructions here. The application deadline is 28th of February.
Dalian Medical University
Founded in 1947, Dalian Medical University is known as the most beautiful medical university in China with a short distance to the coastal line and a natural bathing beach inside campus. The MBBS program is recognized by the WHO. lasts 6 years and includes a one year internship. Graduates are able to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils of various different countries such as USMLE, MCI, PMDC,HPCSA, SCHS etc. The tuition fee is 42,000 rmb per year (about $6400 USD). You are eligible if you satisfy the entry requirements below.
Applicants have to have a solid financial support to afford the study and living expenses in China. Applicants should be between 18-25 years old, healthy, completed the senior high school courses with good scores. Chemistry, physics, Biology, English are compulsory subjects, maths is a reference subject for admission evaluation. The over all scores should meet the below standard
This program is currently not part of our database, but we can help you apply anyway. Just visit our application system here and fill in the university and program name, then click “continue to contact info” to get started with your applications. Make sure to follow the application instructions here. The application deadline is 30th of December.
Get started with your application, just follow the instructions above or go to our application system here.
Some frequently asked questions:
- How do I apply and what is the application procedure?
- Which programs can I apply for March 2018 intake?
- Which is the right Chinese language program for me and how do I apply?
- What documents are required?
- Why do I have to pay an application fee? Can I pay it after I was granted admission?
- How can I pay the application fee?
- Are there scholarships available?
- How can I apply for PhD programs
- Other FAQ’s
- We’re hiring University & BD Manager at China Admissions - October 14, 2021
- International Student Recruitment Manager at China Admissions - October 14, 2021
- Every Chengyu You Need to Know in HSK 6 (List of 111 成语） - October 4, 2021