Admissions for Summer Programs in China
1. Obtain a copy of the application form from the university’s website and completely fill out the form and submit it online.
2. Send your application materials and pay for the application fee.
3. The admissions committee at your university will review your application.
4. Online applications will be confirmed (admitted or rejected) approximately 10 working days.
5. Successful applicants must complete the tuition payment within the intended number of days by the university.
1. Non-Chinese citizen
2. Between 18 and 50 years of age (inclusive)
3. In good health
4. High school diploma or above
5. No criminal record
Summer Programs in China
Return to Guide Menu Page
Choose a city in China
Cost of living in Chinese cities
Degree levels in China
Admissions information by degree levels
Subjects to study
Careers in China
How to apply for a job in China
International students according to country of origin