Admissions for Bachelor’s Programs in China
1. Fill out the university application form.
2. Send the complete application documents together with the form.
3. Your application will be subject to review by the university admissions committee.
4. University admissions will forward your application to the subject department.
5. Attend the scheduled examination date. If you are not in China, there are alternative methods to do so.
6. The subject department will release the results through their website. They will also send a confirmatory email.
7. An admissions letter will be given to you so you can start your journey in China.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, between the ages of 18 and 25, and have attained a senior high school diploma. Residents of mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan who have emigrated to other countries and are applying to Peking University as international students must present valid passport or citizenship documents.
1. Fully filled out application form from the university of your choice
2. 2-inch passport-style photo
3. Senior high school graduation diploma
4. Official transcripts of your academic achievements up to the present, including courses taken and grades achieved
5. Two recommendation letters from your referees
6. One photocopy of your passport
Bachelor’s Programs in China
Return to Guide Menu Page
Choose a city in China
Cost of living in Chinese cities
Degree levels in China
Admissions information by degree levels
Subjects to study
Careers in China
How to apply for a job in China
International students according to country of origin