The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) invites you to join their Digital MBA for Global Leaders free sample class about A Digital Marketing Experiment with a Fortune Global 500 company on Thursday, 3rd June 2021, from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM Beijing Time.
Attend the sample class by Prof. Tat Koon KOH to learn the marketing strategies to engage inactive customers effectively.
After the free sample class, get a detailed introduction to their DiMBA program features, curriculum, and admissions requirements. You will also have all your questions addressed by the Program Director.
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Online Info Session Details
- Topic: A Digital Marketing Experiment with a Fortune Global 500 company
- Organizer: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Lecturers: HKUST Admissions Team; Prof. Tat Koon KOH
- Date and time: Thursday, 3rd June 2021 at 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM (Beijing Time)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
To register please complete the form below.
About the Event
- With our digital learning mode, you will earn a global top 25 MBA degree ranked by Financial Times no matter where you are or will be—without compromising your other priorities or limiting your future options.
- Same HKUST MBA Degree
- Flexibility to Study Without Boundaries
- Pioneering EdTech & Asia 1st Virtual Classroom
- Access to the Global Elite Community
What will you learn from this session?
- DiMBA Program Overview Learn about why digital is the essential step to take
- Sample Class Engaging Inactive Customers – A Digital Marketing Experiment with a Fortune Global 500 company by Prof. Tat Koon KOH
- Dialogue with Program Director Have all your questions addressed
About the Speaker
Prof. Tat Koon Koh
Director, Global Business Program
Associate Professor, School of Business & Management
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Ph.D. 2012 Carnegie Mellon University
- M.Sc. 2009 Carnegie Mellon University
- B.Bus. 2001 Nanyang Technological University
Academic and Professional Experience:
- Associate Professor, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2020-present
- Assistant Professor, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2012-2020
- Co-founder and Director, Online B2B Exchange, 1998-2007
- eBusiness Executive, Ministry of Trade and Industry (Singapore), 2001-2002
About The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Established in 1991, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) is a world-class international research university dedicated to cutting-edge education and research. The University was founded with a mission to advance learning and knowledge through teaching and research, particularly in science, technology, engineering, management, and business studies complemented by humanities and social sciences, and to assist Hong Kong’s socio-economic development. In just over 25 years, this young and high-achieving University has risen with miraculous speed to take its place among elite institutions, climbing to the peaks of international esteem and receiving numerous honors and accolades.
HKUST was ranked No.41 globally among 1,000 universities and No.1 in the world’s top 350 young universities by Times Higher Education (THE) in 2019. Our Schools also fly high individually. The School of Engineering is ranked No.23 in THE World University Rankings by Subject – Engineering and Technology (2019) and No.3 in Greater China. HKUST Business School’s sought-after Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA (EMBA) program has also topped the Financial Times EMBA global rankings nine times in the past 12 years.
About HKUST Business School
The HKUST Business School is recognized as one of the Youngest and Most Respected Business Schools in Asia.
Established in 1991, the HKUST Business School has risen to international prominence in a remarkably short period of time, achieving widespread global recognition and a variety of prestigious academic rankings. Always striving for excellence, our strength lies in our full range of program offerings, our high-quality research, conducted by our world-class faculty, and our diverse and high-caliber students.
Our full suite of degree programs, including undergraduate, MBA, EMBA, MSc, Ph.D. as well as a wide range of executive education programs, means that the HKUST Business School is always at the forefront of educational development and business thinking. The HKUST Business School was the first business school in the region accredited by both the US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).