Careers @ China Admissions
Work for a fast growing international company that is connecting foreign students to Chinese Universities.
Our vision is to give foreign students access to opportunities to understand, learn about and build their career in the most exciting country in the world. We are driven to build stronger and deeper connections between China and the world.
We believe in pushing boundaries and breaking down barriers. We have seen the power of studying abroad in China ourselves and the huge impact this can have to completely change students’ lives.
The world, China, technology and education are going through a period of huge change. Through all of these changes, studying abroad is becoming more and more valuable. As a way for students to grow and understand more about the world and become global citizens. We want to empower people with education that will improve their lives and those of their families.
But there are still many barriers to this, both real and perceived barriers and we seek to break down these barriers. To push boundaries. To embolden students. To connect Chinese Universities with international students, so that every student can have the opportunity to study abroad.
Education is long term and we are building long partnerships.
Why join China Admissions?
- Join a team of smart ambitious people
- Opportunity – we are fast growing startup and there are lots of opportunities as we expand and develop
- It matters – we are making a difference.
- Fun – we work hard and play hard.
- Growth – opportunities for personal growth
- Students first. We believe that people are powerful beyond measure can live the lives of their dreams. We, and universities both exist for students. What is best for the student? How can we improve the student experience so they can make the right decision and their dreams can come true.
- Service mindset. We always start with a service mindset. How can we improve our service? How can we provide service that makes the customer say “wow, that was amazing”.
- Urgency. Time is limited. And we go about our targets with a sense of urgency. Speed is everything.
- Ownership. We take ownership in our work, and think as owners. We help others, we think long term, and we are not confined to our official job responsibilities.
- Open minded. We don’t accept fixed views or closed mindedness. We are flexible, and open to different views.
- Think Big. We set big targets, that will stretch ourselves. When we set a target, we don’t give up, we have an indomitable will.
- Always learning. Google it, ask questions. We don’t just do the work, we always think – how can we improve what we are doing? How can we simplify this? Then we do it.
What kind of people are we looking for?
- Those with the values above, and full stack – People who can write and communicate in English to a high standard. Understand people and technology. Flexible, can think in different ways and see the big picture and the details.
What’s the interview process?
The interview process varies according to roles applied for. Generally:
- CV submission Preliminary questions – sent via email
- 10 Minute Phone interview with a member of HR Team
- Face-to-face interview (1st round) with the Hiring Team.
- For successful candidates, other rounds may follow.
When should I expect to hear from you?
If there is a match, we will attempt to contact you within two weeks or less of your resume submission.
If you haven’t heard from us in three weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and available times to email@example.com
Actively Hiring (Within 1-2 months)
– Business Development Manager at China Admissions (info here)
Hiring (2-4 months)
– International Student Recruiter at China Admissions (info here)
– International Marketing Manager at China Admissions (info here)
– Head of Operations at China Admissions (info here)
– Operations Associate at China Admissions (info here)
– Full Stack Web Developer at China Admissions (info here)
– Head of Content at China Admissions (info here)
– Head of Product at China Admissions (info here)
– Internships at China Admissions (info here)