Are you excited by using social media to reach a wide audience and drive business impact? Are you hungry to learn and sharpen your skills by working on some exciting projects with a world class team.
We’re hiring a social media manager to manage our video production pipeline and to grow our social media. You’ll be involved in a range of exciting projects.
- Editing videos for Youtube for China Admissions and Chinese universities
- Managing China Admissions’ Instagram growth
- Developing and managing paid campaigns on Youtube and Facebook, Instagram
- Managing international projects for Chinese universities
- Native level of English
- Editing and image skills – Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Premier (or able to learn fast)
- Customer focused
- Excellent taste with the ability to write engaging articles and video and images
- An international and open mindset is important.
- Have studied in China before
- Being multilingual, and a knowledge of tech, entrepreneurial interest or experience is an advantage
- We value mindset and attitude over specific skills. We highly value the ability to learn, being open minded, caring about others with a service mindset and a full stack, get stuff done attitude.
We are a multinational team that is remote first, with an office in Beijing. In our team we have some of the most talented people in the industry who are dedicated, ambitious, have high standards, and are great fun to work with and learn from. Together we are continually pushing and helping each other to grow.
The salary is competitive, with full social insurance and work visa support for internationals and performance commissions so there is no limit to your earning potential. We have a results oriented culture with a flexible schedule and national and international travel opportunities.
The next step
Sounds interesting to you? We’d love to hear from you. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and samples of previous social media you’ve developed / videos and we’ll set up a time for a chat
- We’re Hiring Admissions Officer at China Admissions - January 11, 2022
- Cool Chinese Learning App for 2022: Free Language Exchange with Lingbe - January 7, 2022
- We’re hiring International Social Media Manager at China Admissions - January 5, 2022