One of the famous Universities in Wudaokou (student area, very famous itself) is University of Science and Technology Beijing, simply USTB.
It was founded in 1952 from the combination of five former colleges. Its former name was Beijing Industrial Institute of Steel and Iron, from that it changed to Beijing Steel and Iron Institute in 1960, and in 1988 it became University of Science and Technology Beijing.
It’s very popular among foreigners, especially among those who are interested in programs related to science and technology. Since 1954 USTB has accepted around 4200 international students from around 125 different countries.
USTB is renowned for its study of metallurgy and materials science.
1. Non-degree Chinese language programs
- Master’s in Higher Education
- Master’s in Enterprise Management
- Master’s in Management Science and Engineering
- Master’s in International Trade
- Master’s in Information and Telecommunication Engineering
- Master’s in Environmental Science and Engineering
Application fee for USTB is $115USD. You can find more information about University itself here and more about accommodation here.
- Learn Chinese from BLCU: Winter Solstice Festival - December 20, 2021
- You Won’t Believe This Real Life “Hogwarts” In China! - November 24, 2021
- List of Chinese Universities Accepting Nigerian Students - October 17, 2021