Are you an experienced international law student looking for a university aspiring to advance your legal education with a transnational focus? The LLM Program in Transnational Law at Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School might just be perfect for you. Combining transnational law and practice, Chinese and Western law, a dynamic Chinese city and China’s premier university, an LLM degree from PKU Shenzhen is an excellent investment.
Opportunities for foreign lawyers in China are only expanding, and studying law at China’s top university can propel your career forward in China and the world.
Learn more about the prestigious LLM Program in Transnational Law at Peking University Shenzhen admissions process for 2022.
The admissions deadline for the PKU Shenzhen LLM Program is: March 31, 2022
Application fee: $125 USD
PKU School of Transnational Law LLM Tuition and Fee Structure
Application fee: $125 USD
Tuition for 2 Years: 176,000 CNY in total
(The application fee of $125 USD will be waived (free) for students who will apply earlier than March 2022.)
- Law background or training: Law degree (J.D., J.M., or LL.B.), or licensed to practice law in their home, or masters-level degree in a related area with a significant law background.
- Official undergraduate diploma from a recognized university before enrollment in August. (Upon application, you can substitute a letter on school letterhead stating that you are a student in good standing and expected to receive a diploma before the August enrollment date.)
- English proficiency as demonstrated by: native speaker, completion of a program taught entirely in English, or test scores: a minimum score of 92 in TOEFL IBT or 6.5 in IELTS with 7.0 in IELTS writing.
- Valid foreign passport. (We prefer 3 or more years to expiration at time of application.)
Watch PKU School of Transnational Law LLM staff discuss tips for the application and eligibility criteria here:
The application fee of $125 USD will be waived (free) for students who will apply to the PKU School of Transnational Law LLM earlier than March 2022.
Peking University Shenzhen Campus
Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School (PKU Shenzhen), the second campus of the first modern university established in China, is an integral part of PKU’s progression towards becoming a top university worldwide. PKU Shenzhen’s mission is to carry out the work of a world-class international university in Shenzhen, a pioneer city leading China’s Reform and Opening-Up Policy. Under the principles of “New Frontiers, Interdisciplinary Studies, Applied Research, and International Standards” PKU Shenzhen strives to innovate and push boundaries while guaranteeing the 120-year-old legacy of the school endures.
Shenzhen is one of the best and most dynamic places in China to study and work.
Graduate Career Prospects
PKU is ranked third in Asia for graduate employability and 19th in the world. Graduates are backed by a solid educational background and go on to inspiring careers in different fields around China and the world. PKU STL graduates with an LLM degree go on to work in the private sector, public sector, public interest legal work, and legal academia.
Listen to what LLM graduate Alejandra Tapia has to say about her career advancement after a degree from PKU STL:
Get a head start on your application for the PKU School of Transnational Law LLM! Learn more and apply here:
- 5 Ways Studying Business at AEBS Will Transform Your 2022 - January 14, 2022
- Jiangsu University Spring 2022 Intake Deadline Extension: Jan 23 - January 14, 2022
- Top 3 Media and Arts Programs at UIC - January 14, 2022