You only have one chance to make a first impression in your interview with a university. Online interviews are the new normal and it can be confusing to know what to expect from the interview and how to succeed.
It is much better to come into the interview fully prepared so you don’t have to worry about what to say and can instead focus on giving the best message and tailoring to your interviewer.
We are pleased to offer the Chinese University Interview Practice Service to help to give you an advantage in the interview. This service will help you to save time in your preparation, give you personalized tips, and help you to feel confident so you give a great first impression.
3 Parts to the University Interview Practice Service
At the start we will analyse your background and upcoming interview and give you some tips about your upcoming interview.
– Preparation – We will discuss your academic life and future goals, why you want to attend this program, and what university admissions officers will look for.
– Introductions – We also introduce you to other students who have studied on the program so you talk to them and get “insider information” and learn more about the program.
– Practice Interviews – We then give two practice interviews with you. The first one we will give you extensive feedback about how it can be improved, and also help to highlight your strengths and what to emphasize to have the highest chance of giving a great impression. The second interview is a chance to gain confidence and put our suggestions into practice.
Practice makes perfect! If you have never interviewed at a university before, it’s okay to not know where to start. That is why our service exists, to give you the best possible chance and greatest preparation opportunity before the interview date.
The price for the interview preparation service is $590 USD.
You can order by sending the payment through the link here.
Read More About Application Preparation
We want you to succeed, not just in the university interview practice session, but in every part of your application! Here are more resources:
- We’re Hiring International Marketing Manager at Global Admissions - November 15, 2022
- $10 Million USD Funding to Start or Grow A Business in Beijing - April 21, 2022
- 한국 학생들을 위한 중국 대학교 입시 설명회 – 4월 16일 토요일 오후 5시 (베이징 시간 오후 4시) - April 14, 2022