The Sino- British College offers a variety of bachelor’s programs in the field of engineering. The Bachelor’s in Business Management is one of the core programs of the university that aims to shape the next generation of leading business managers.
SBC has been founded by the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, short USST and nine well established universities from the UK. One big advantage of this university is that students do get two bachelor degrees upon graduation. One degree is issued by the Chinese partner university, USST, which ranks among the top 100 Chinese universities. The other degree will be issued by one of the nine founding universities from the UK. Degrees from the UK enjoy a high recognition around the whole world. Students can also spend up to two years of their studies in the UK.
Bachelor’s in Business Management
Application fee: No application fee, applying is free of charge!
City: Shanghai, you can also spend part of your studies in one of the nine partner universities in the UK
Tuition Fee: 80,000 rmb ($10,240 USD) per year
Duration: 3 years, if you don’t meet the entry requirements you will still be considered for studying a foundation year. After this foundation year you can start the 3-year program.
The program is designed to shape future business leaders and uses advanced teaching methods to engage the students. All students will undertake some form of research / consultancy project to enhance their business research skills. All courses embed employer and business engagement using a variety of mechanisms including student projects, guest speakers and consultancy opportunities. This course offers a wide range of career opportunities in business management and related fields such as marketing, finance and human resources. Many of the graduates aim for employment with major international companies usually via the organization’s own graduate entry programs.
- The degree is a double degree between USST and an excellent British University
- Students can spend up to two years of their studies in a UK university
- Students come from China and from all over the world
We might be able to negotiate a partial scholarship which gives you a tuition discount of up to 20% for you, you can increase your chances if you apply early. In order to apply, just follow these three steps below:
- Click the “Apply Now” button below
- Upload all required documents, read this article here to understand which documents are needed.
- Click the “Submit Application” button in the confirmation section of your online application, we will then review.
- Will Chinese Universities Increase Tuition Fees? - June 23, 2023
- Top 5 Places to Study Chinese: Your Path to Language Fluency - May 30, 2023
- Our Goal is to Help Empower a New Wave of Students to Understand China - May 10, 2023