“The sight of a friendly face in the great wilderness of London is a pleasant thing indeed to a lonely man.”
– Arthur Conan Doyle
A friendly face, I believe, can be a pleasant thing anywhere in the world, especially in those parts of the world where you’ve never been before. For example, China.
Flying somewhere far away from your country towards a new life is a pretty brave thing to do, as new experience is usually quite scary. Everything frightens us when it makes us come out of our comfort zone. But just because we are scared it doesn’t mean that we should stay there forever.
On the contrary, great things happen outside of our comfort zone, just like for Dr. Watson who was part of amazing adventures because of that one friendly face.
We have thought about our students’ experiences and how we can make it better and more comfortable, and we are glad to present our new service: The Buddy Introduction service.
Buddy introduction service:
– is free for all the applicants who applied through us
– makes your life easier
– is great because we try to find a person from the same country to show you around and to help you
And who knows what great adventures this friendly face will lead to!
If you have questions about the service or applications, our contact details:
- Scholarships at Chinese Universities: still open for application! - April 19, 2017
- How to Notarize Your Application Documents - April 3, 2017
- Carlos from Mexico shares his story of studying in China - March 14, 2017