Founded in 1896, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) is one of the most reputable and prestigious universities in China with a history spanning 123 years. SJTU is also a top-ranking university with recognitions that include ranking:
- No. 4 out of 2,000 universities in China in the 2019-2020 Center For World University Rankings (CWUR);
- No. 6 in the QS World University Rankings 2020 and;
- No. 6 in the QS BRICS Ranking of 2020.
Recently, SJTU launched a new international training and business platform called the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program. The EBA program gives you a detailed view of China’s business culture and business practices and how you can incorporate this knowledge into your professional career.
Find out more about the EBA program and why it might be the right program for you!
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
What will I gain from the EBA Program?
Joining the EBA program has many benefits. Here are some of them!
- EBA Participants can attend more than 100+ topics courses
- Join the SJTU EBA Alumni platform and attend networking events
- Business and Legal advice from the EBA program experts
- Assistance from SJTU EBA platform for your business
- Scholarship available for 5,800 RMB instead of 32,800 RMB
Complete Program Information
Every Saturday, 9:30-16:30, 6 hours, topics vary in length 3hous, 6 hours
Module and Topics:
– Lecturing Modules
– China’s role and future in the global financial Economy
– Complex business negotiations in China
– Leadership and corporate responsibility in China
– Human resource management in China
– Marketing and social media marketing in China
– Mergers acquisition & business to emerging markets
– Taxation, business incentives & subsidies in China
– Small and medium-sized enterprise management
– Global strategic management from a Chinese perspective
– Cross-cultural communication: Foreigner vs Chinese
– Doing business in China
– Management, Teamwork and Communication
– Business Analytics and E-commerce
– Operations Management
– Macroeconomics and Public Policy
– Cross-cultural Management
– Corporate Environmentalism and Public Policy
– Entrepreneurship Management
– Family Business Management
– Doing Business in Germany
– General Sun Tzu’s (BCA ca, 500) Art of War in Commerce and Admin
– AI Strategies for optimized product scaling
– Leveraging User data for User experience
– Fundamentals of Data Analytics for business optimization
– Jumpstarting a career in Artificial Intelligence
– The scope of digital Startups in China
– Key Business Analytics for product testing
– Rapid Prototyping & concept validation in China
And many more General interest Topics…
Professors and lecturers:
The SJTU EBA program Professors and Lecturers are acknowledged experts in their field and hail from prestigious Universities or are Industry Experts or Entrepreneurs, many of them with more than 20 years of China experience, from which the students can profit a lot.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University campus
The new course will start on 14 Mar 2020
Gain a better perspective of how China does business by enrolling in the EBA program through China Admissions. Our professional student counselors will guide you through the entire application process.
- Rent An Apartment In China: Wellcee’s Solution for International Students - June 14, 2023
- 9 Fascinating Things About Christmas In China - November 24, 2022
- China Scholarships – The 2023 Guide for International Students - November 10, 2022