Fueled by a vibrant entrepreneurial culture, robust technological infrastructure and highly skilled human workforce that produces the most substantial number of startups per capita in the world, Israel is one of the leading innovation countries in the world.
At the same time, Israel is today home to over 350 R&D centers of multinational corporations, many of them Fortune 500 companies, illustrating Israel’s profound impact on the advancement of global innovation as well.
The coming 2020 marks the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Israel.
On this historical point, the CKGSB MBA Program and Embassy of Israel in China are going to co-host the “Meet the Counselor” event on January 8th, 2020 and you are invited!
- Date: Wednesday 8th January, 2020, 6:30 pm to 8:15 pm
- Location: CKGSB Beijing Campus, Oriental Plaza, Tower E3, 3F, One East Chang An Avenue, 100738 Beijing, China
- 18:30-19:00 – Registration
- 19:00-19:15 – Opening Remarks, ZHOU Li, Assistant Dean of CKGSB
- 19:15-19:55 – Keynote Speech I: Decoding the Ecosystem of Israel Innovation, Erez Katz Volovelsky, Counsellor, Spokesperson,Director of Communication & Public Diplomacy, Embassy of Israel
- 19:55-20:15 – Q&A
- 20:15 – Closing
About Meet the Counselor
“Meet the Counselor” is the flagship event series in 2020. CKGSB MBA Program will co-host a series of events with counselors from different countries, starting from Israel.
- Innovation culture
- Exceptional network
- Voice from the government
- Business communication between China and Israel
- And more
About the Speaker
Mr. Erez Katz Volovelsky, Counselor, Spokesperson, Director of Communication and Public Diplomacy of Embassy of Israel, will deliver a keynote speech, decoding the ecosystem of Israel innovation.
About Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is China’s first independent, faculty-governed and non-profit business school. Founded in 2002 with support from the Li Ka Shing Foundation, CKGSB’s mission is to cultivate business leaders with a global vision, a humanistic spirit, a strong sense of social responsibility and an innovative mindset.
CKGSB has a campus in Beijing, teaching sites in Shanghai and Shenzhen, and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, and New York. The school offers innovative MBA, Finance MBA, Executive MBA, Business Scholars Program (DBA) and Executive Education programs.
You can learn more about CKGSB here.
About CKGSB MBA
This accelerated English language 14-month MBA program helps young professionals transform into global business leaders with a strong understanding of China and other emerging economies.
Participants will tap into unique mentoring opportunities that will connect them to the Who’s Who of business in China as they learn from some of the best academics in one of the most dynamic markets in the world.
The CKGSB MBA Program is known as “The Entrepreneur’s MBA“, and gives students access to a wide community of highly successful founders in China. You can learn more about the CKGSB Chuang (Founders) community here.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- HKUST Has Announced the Launch of the First Digital MBA in Asia - April 15, 2021
- Top 10 Richest People in China in 2021 - April 15, 2021
- Why Study MBBS in China at Shantou University Medical College? - April 14, 2021