Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) is offering China Admissions students a summer Chinese Class Sale! Take 20% off BLCU’s popular and effective 12-week Chinese course.
Throughout the course, you will….
- Improve by half an HSK level
- Meet classmates from around the world
- Improve pronunciation and grammar with BLCU’s highly trained teachers
- Boost your CV with language skills
- Have an advantage to start university in the fall!
The sale is only open until June 15, 2022. You don’t want to miss it!
Beijing Language and Culture University’s main task is to teach the Chinese language and culture to foreign students. As well as teaching Chinese, it also undertakes the tasks of teaching foreign languages, computer science, and technology, finance and accountancy to Chinese students. It provides training courses for teachers who specialize in teaching Chinese as a foreign language, and it offers pre-departure language training to candidates intending to live and work abroad.
BLCU has the longest history, the largest scope, and the most qualified teaching faculties of its kind in the area of teaching the Chinese language and culture to foreigners. BLCU distinguishes itself by its unique cultural atmosphere of diversity, which attracts a large number of students from both home and abroad. Since the founding of the University over 40 years ago, more than 60,000 students from over 160 countries and regions have stepped out confidently into the world from here. Some have become distinguished diplomats, sinologists and journalists; 14 have worked as foreign ambassadors to China and more than 30 are diplomats working in the embassies to China.
- When can international students go to China? (Updated) - January 8, 2023
- Career Opportunities After Graduating from United International College - December 28, 2022
- 10 Popular Chinese Idioms You Must Know! - December 21, 2022