The BLCU 12 Week Part Time Online Chinese Program is one of the most popular programs on China Admissions among international students in 2022!
Here we answer a few of the common questions from students about the online Chinese program.
1. What’s the class format?
It’s live classes in a group with other students – it’s 1 class of 50 minutes per week of live classes, and 3-5 hours of self study with other students in a group. In total after 12 weeks you will improve your HSK by 1/2 an HSK!
2. How much is the online Chinese program?
It’s $225 USD for the 12 week program- which works out at $18.75 USD per week. You can also pay in RMB which is 1350 RMB. (The price is likely to increase in the future)
3. What time will the classes be?
You can choose your preferred class time and then go into the class according to your preference and level. There are students from many different time zones.
4. When will the class start?
After you sign up you will have a 1 on 1 placement test straight away, then you will join the class with 3-5 other students when there are 3-5 students, normally within 2-3 weeks. As soon as you sign up you can start learning, the teacher will give you some exercises to get started.
5. Will I get a certificate from the program?
Yes you will get a certificate from Beijing Language and Culture University after completing the program. This will be a digital certificate, but it can also be mailed to you (you may need to cover the postage fee depending on your location).
6. What happens after I sign up?
You will have a 1 on 1 placement test with the teacher who will evaluate your Chinese level and then the times you would like to study and then put you in the class according to your level and preferred time.
7. Can I find out more information about the program?
You can read more information about the program here. If you have other questions you can also reply back to me at this email.
8. Can I watch a trial class of the program?
9. Does BLCU have any other online Chinese Programs?
Yes, they also have the following programs which are also very popular. Some students take a few of the programs at the same time.
Interested in signing up? You can register here and book your placement test.
Learn More About Studying Chinese
- $10 Million USD Funding to Start or Grow A Business in Beijing - April 21, 2022
- 한국 학생들을 위한 중국 대학교 입시 설명회 – 4월 16일 토요일 오후 5시 (베이징 시간 오후 4시) - April 14, 2022
- 중국어 또는 중국 유학에 관심이 있으신가요? - April 14, 2022