Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) is launching a new online course to help international students learn about China’s unique history and culture from the country’s top writers, experts, and professors: the Introduction to Chinese Culture Course.
The online course, taught via video in Mandarin Chinese with English subtitles, has 12 total lectures. The price for the lecture series is 100RMB per lecture or 1000RMB for all 12 lectures. There will be a discount on this course from September 20-30 to celebrate the mid-Autumn Festival: 30% off, or 70RMB/lecture, 700RMB/all 12 lectures.
Watch the course trailer here:
The course is suitable for both beginners to China studies who want to learn from Chinese experts and more advanced students who can practice learning about Chinese culture at an advanced Mandarin level. Additionally, students have the opportunity to learn a wide variety of Chinese subjects from prestigious schools and institutions across China.
BLCU’s culture course covers both traditional and modern elements of Chinese culture such as food traditions, wushu (Chinese martial arts), Chinese architecture, political structures, and more!
- Fudan University’s Director of the China Institute, Weiwei Zhang, analyzes China and the Belt and Road Initiative.
- Tsinghua University professor Peng Lin teaches a course about the history of Chinese bronze artifacts.
- BLCU professor Shi Dingguo discusses the relationship between Chinese characters and culture.
- Peking Opera actor Zhang Jianguo teaches about this exciting and unique form of theater.
Register for this exciting online Introduction to Chinese Culture Course with China Admissions:
- 6 Best Chinese Language Textbooks For Total Beginners - November 28, 2023
- Discover The University of Nottingham Ningbo China in 2024! - November 27, 2023
- 14 Chinese Universities that Offer International Degrees - November 27, 2023