In October our CEO, Richard Coward participated in 17th China Annual Conference for International Education. It was held in Beijing and more than 4000 people were there.
He also gave a speech, shared his experience as a foreign student and also provided feedback about international students in China that were gathered from foreign students in China.
China Admissions did research of international students experience about studying in China, and the results of the research was the feedback Richard provided on the conference. He also gave some examples of some happy students whose life has been changed and who now have a career in China.
The main findings of our feedback of international students are that:
- Universities are developing extremely rapidly, and students are increasingly satisfied
- Students who study short-term programs are the most satisfied
- Students who study PhD and who have never been to China before, and don’t speak Chinese are the least satisfied
- Many students get addicted to China after their experiences, and they want to come back to China for more
Our team at China Admissions is doing the best we can to keep all the students satisfied. We are happy when our clients are happy. No matter which program you are applying for: Chinese language program, Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD, we can give you more support and advice.
Contact us for a free consultation so we can give advice on improving your experience. You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or book a free Skype consultation with any of our counsellors here.
Click on the button below to start your application:
- Learn Chinese from BLCU: Winter Solstice Festival - December 20, 2021
- You Won’t Believe This Real Life “Hogwarts” In China! - November 24, 2021
- List of Chinese Universities Accepting Nigerian Students - October 17, 2021