Asia Europe Business School of East China Normal University (co-operated by ECNU and Emlyon business school) is the unique business school that crafts cross-disciplinary talents. AEBS has the ambition to build entrepreneurs and cross-disciplinary talents around the Belt and Road, combining Eastern and Western wisdom, best management practices, and a high level of social responsibility.
Developed to train global entrepreneurs, AEBS will combine the excellence of ECNU in the humanities and social sciences with Emlyon business school’s excellence in entrepreneurial management and innovation.
Get More Information
Request free information about the Double Degree Global BBA at AEBS through China Admissions!
Distinctive Features of the Program
- Double degree from one leading Chinese university and one top French business school.
- Global experience: with an enriching and vibrant experience in China and France.
- Double language competency in speaking fluent Chinese and English, and some French, will give you a distinctive edge.
- Triple international accreditation by AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA (top 1% of world business schools).
- A range of specializations: marketing & brand management, entrepreneurship, innovation & leadership (HRM), operations & supply chain management, finance & accounting, and more… giving early insight into career prospects and postgraduate education.
- Teaching innovation in digital and blended learning, project based learning.
- High employability: totally 11 months for internship in China, France, and other countries.
|Session||Application Deadline||Interview Date|
|Session 4||April 30, 2020||May 8, 2020|
|Session 5||May 31, 2020||June 5, 2020|
|Session 6||June 30, 2020||July 10, 2020|
- Academic: High School Diploma with transcripts
- English: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT minimum 85 score or equivalent
- Others: A face-to-face or Skype interview is required
Program at a Glance
|Duration||4 Years (Full-time)|
|Language*||All courses are taught in English with additional Chinese and French language courses|
|Teaching approach||Combining courses, tutored projects, periods in companies and overseas|
|Location||Two years in Shanghai, China, 2 years in emlyon business school (France) if academic
|Double Degree||Bachelor Degree of Management
– East China Normal University
Global BBA Degree
– emlyon business school（France）
|Start of program||Early September|
|Application deadline*||June 30th|
|Tuition fee***||Year 1: CNY24,000
Year 2: CNY24,000
Year 3: CNY24,000 + EUR12,500
Year 4: CNY24,000 + EUR12,500
|Scholarship***||School Scholarship is available from year 2 depending on criteria of merit;
Not available for the Government Scholarship
*Chinese language skills are not required for enrollment, but HSK 4 certificate is a precondition for receiving the Chinese degree.
** Interviews will be arranged once a month from January; early application is encouraged because the number of program participants is limited.
*** Subject to modification
AEBS’s Career Development Center (CDC)
AEBS’s Career Development Center (CDC) provides personalized consulting and placement assistance, powered by its strong relationship with local and multinational companies, and through its powerful alumni network. Highly valuable service includes: career mentors, career coaching, career consulting day, company visits, summer internship programs, employer presentations, job postings.
About Asia Europe Business School (AEBS)
With the mission to develop the Belt and Road entrepreneurs and cross-border talents, Asia Europe Business School is committed to cultivating the students to be cross-border commercial talents and entrepreneurs with profound humanistic connotations and social responsibility and to be envoys of the Belt and Road.
The school has solid multinational faculty and education resources, composed of senior professors selected by the Emlyon business school, senior professors of East China Normal University and full-time professors of AEBS.
Asia Europe Business School applies the enterprise mentor system that each student is equipped with the academic mentor and the enterprise mentor.
Learn more about the business school here.
Request Free Information
Please complete the form below.