Admissions for Chinese Programs in China
1. Get a copy of the application form from the university website and fill out.
2. Submit your completed application form.
3. Submit your application documents and pay the application fee.
4. Wait for the application results which is usually released in 10 working days.
5. Once accepted, pay the tuition fee.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, and have a formal education background at high school level or above, in good health, above the age of 18 and under the age of 45.
Chinese Programs in China
Return to Guide Menu Page
Choose a city in China
Cost of living in Chinese cities
Degree levels in China
Admissions information by degree levels
Subjects to study
Careers in China
How to apply for a job in China
International students according to country of origin