Following a global lockdown and with advancing technology making home offices more accessible, there is a growing expectation of workplace flexibility. How can HR teams and organizations effectively shift to these new ways of working without too must cost or disruption?
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is inviting you for this special free online webinar in partnership with i4cp on The Future of Work: The Organization of the Future, with CEIBS Associate Dean (Europe) and Professor of Management Dr. Katherine Xin, and i4cp Chief Research Officer Kevin Martin, on Thursday, 5th November 2020, at 13:00-14:00 CET / 20:00-21:00 CST / 20:00-21:00 Beijing Time.
During this one-hour free online webinar, they will explore how we might expect the organization of the future to look, taking into account organizational structures and processes, new ways of measuring productivity and success, and differences across cultures.
This webinar will be moderated by Dr. Robert Straw, CEO, CEIBS Zurich Campus.
The Future of Work Online Webinar Details
- Topic: The Future of Work: The Organization of the Future
- Organizer: China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- Speaker: Dr. Katherine Xin, Associate Dean (Europe) and Professor of Management / Kevin Martin, Chief Research Officer, i4cp
- Date and time: Thursday, 5th November 2020, at 13:00-14:00 CET / 20:00-21:00 CST / 20:00-21:00 Beijing Time
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Webinar
- Following a global lockdown and with advancing technology making home offices more accessible, there is a growing expectation of workplace flexibility. How can HR teams and organizations effectively shift to these new ways of working without too must cost or disruption? This webinar will explore how we might expect the organization of the future to look, taking into account organizational structures and processes, new ways of measuring productivity and success and differences across cultures.
About the Guest Speakers
Dr. Katherine Xin
Professor of Management,
Associate Dean, Europe,
Co-Director of the Hospitality EMBA Programme
Professor Katherine Xin is a Professor of Management, Associate Dean (Europe), and Co-Director of the Hospitality EMBA Programme at CEIBS. She holds a Ph.D. from the University of California and was previously on the faculty of the University of Southern California, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Prof. Xin specializes in the areas of leadership, organizational culture, change management, and strategic human resource management. In addition to her research and teaching, she is a consultant and workshop leader. She also worked as the marketing director at a high-temperature rubber manufacturing company in California and has participated in founding three separate companies.
Chief Research Officer
Kevin Martin is the Chief Research Officer at the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp), a leading research firm focused on discovering the people practices that drive high-performance. Kevin also advises corporate and human resources leadership teams on best- and next practices in a broad range of topics from talent risk management and corporate culture to human capital strategy and organizational agility. He also serves as executive sponsor of i4cp’s distinguished Chief HR Officer Board.
Kevin has been recognized as a “Top 100 HR Influencer to Follow on Twitter” by Witty Parrot and a “Top 100 HR Influencer” by HR Examiner. Kevin earned his MBA degree from Boston University and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Dayton. He resides in Massachusetts with his wife and their three sons.
About China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) was co-founded by the Chinese government and the European Union (EU) in 1994.
As China’s only business school to originate from government-level collaboration, CEIBS is committed to educating responsible leaders versed in “China Depth, Global Breadth” in line with its motto of “Conscientiousness, Innovation, and Excellence”. Leaders from the Chinese central government and the EU have respectively lauded CEIBS as “a cradle of excellent executives” and “a role model of EU-China cooperation”.
Learn more about CEIBS here.
About CEIBS MBA
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA program taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA program primarily aims to enhance students’ ability to identify and utilize business opportunities, solve complex business problems, motivate people, and develop organizations.
The CEIBS MBA Program has ranked in the top 25 of the Financial Times’ annual global business school ranking for 16 consecutive years (2005-2020). The Global EMBA Programme was #5 worldwide and was the highest-ranked stand-alone in Asia in 2019. For more details, see below.
- #1 in Asia and #5 globally amongst full-time MBA programs in the Financial Times (2020)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programs outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
Online Webinar Registration Form
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.