Executives of today are facing an intricate and ever-changing business environment that few have ever seen or experienced, yet many of them are stepping up to the challenge and revolutionizing their companies. How to future-proof your organization? What is the right mindset to have and the right things to do?
By fostering an entrepreneurial mindset, executives can drive growth, create new opportunities, and stay ahead of the competition in today’s fast-paced business landscape. It’s a crucial mindset for a leader to take calculated risks, identify potential areas of growth, come up with creative solutions, and take bold initiatives to drive their business forward.
In fact, entrepreneurial spirit is not just limited to starting a new business or launching a new product. It also involves having a growth mindset, being curious, and continuously learning to stay relevant in the ever-changing business environment.
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) invites you to join their
Unlocking Your Entrepreneurial Potential: MBA Masterclass. on Thursday, 13th April, 2023, from 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Beijing Time, to learn more about entrepreneurial thinking and how we can learn and cultivate that from their MBA programs.
HKUST MBA Online Info Session Details
- Topic: Unlocking Your Entrepreneurial Potential: MBA Masterclass.
- Organizer: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
- Lecturers: Prof. Stephen L. SHIH, Associate Dean for HKUST MBA programs
- Date and time: Thursday, 13th April, 2023, from 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM Beijing Time
- Location: Online via Zoom (link will be provided after you register)
To register please complete the form below.
About the Event
- Introduction of both Digital MBA and Bi Weekly MBA programs
- Fostering an entrepreneurial Mindset – Prof Stephen L. SHIH, Associate Dean for HKUST MBA programs
- Students Sharing
About HKUST DiMBA Program
- 1st online MBA in Asia offered by a top global University. Same degree certificate as traditional HKUST MBA
- Designed for senior managers, along with HKUST DiMBA’s dedicated learning platform & EdTech, students will have full control of their learning beyond the limitations of time, place and pace
Our DiMBA students come from 19 nationalities and reside in over 10 countries. They come from diverse industries such as pharma, blockchain, investment banking travel & retail and in different job functions including marketing, engineering, finance and human resources.
To find out more about HKUS DiMBA program, click here.
About HKUST Business School
The HKUST Business School is recognized as one of the Youngest and Most Respected Business Schools in Asia.
Established in 1991, the HKUST Business School has risen to international prominence in a remarkably short period of time, achieving widespread global recognition and a variety of prestigious academic rankings. Always striving for excellence, our strength lies in our full range of program offerings, our high-quality research, conducted by our world-class faculty, and our diverse and high-caliber students.
Our full suite of degree programs, including undergraduate, MBA, EMBA, MSc, Ph.D. as well as a wide range of executive education programs, means that the HKUST Business School is always at the forefront of educational development and business thinking. The HKUST Business School was the first business school in the region accredited by both the US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).