Are you interested to start a career in construction, project management, or technology?
Tsinghua University – International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) program, together with China Admissions, invites you to join their online info session on Tuesday, 1st December 2020, at 16:00 (Beijing Time) / 11:00 AM (Central Europe Time).
Online Info Session Details
- Topic: Presentation of Master’s in International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) Program
- Organizer: Tsinghua University
- Date: Tuesday, 1st December 2020
- Time: 16:00 (Beijing Time, China) / 11:00 AM (Central Europe Time)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
This talk is specifically focused on students in Europe but students from any country are welcome to join
Agenda (Beijing Time)
- 16:00 – 16:25 – Introduction to the University and Master of Engineering (ICPM)
- 16:25 – 16:45 – Alumni Experience Sharing (4 Alumni Students will be sharing their experiences)
- 16:45 – 17:00 – Introduction to Campus Life and Admission Guide
- 17:00 – 17:30 – Q&A
About Tsinghua University
Tsinghua is consistently ranked 1st or 2nd in China and among the best in the world for engineering and computer science programs. Located in the North West of Beijing in the University District (Haidian District) on the former site of the Qing Dynasty royal gardens it is also well known for having one of the most beautiful campuses in China. Tsinghua University is also one of the most international universities in China with over 3,800 international students.
About ICPM Program
The Master’s in Engineering in International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) at Tsinghua University is a 2-year program for international students taught in English.
The unique characteristic of this program is to expose students to a new way of thinking and to create awareness of how Chinese organizations operate, manage, and deliver projects in the fast-changing world. The program is practice-oriented.
The program is open to all applicants, irrespective of professional discipline, who want to develop their expertise in international construction and /or project management.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.