Effective coaching skills are one of the cores of a successful business. The ability to provide employees with consistent coaching can increase retention, boost performance, and enhance the exchange of knowledge. More importantly, coaching opens doors of communication within teams and workplaces, which yields positive results to goal setting.
Gain new insights about coaching competencies and learn how you can apply that to build an agile workforce and accelerate the performance of a business in Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Open Masterclass!
Open Masterclass details
- Topic: The power of coaching
- Lecturer: Yoann Delwarde
- Date: 12 Mar 2020 (Thursday)
- Time: 18:30-20:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
About the Power of Coaching Masterclass
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Continuing Education has launched an Online Certificate Program in Chinese Business. Previously, it was taught using an online and offline format, however, it is now a fully online program, taught in English on weekends.
The Online Certificate Program in Chinese Business covers past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU Online Certificate in Chinese Business called the EBA (Elites of Business Administration).
After completing the program you will receive:
- a deeper understanding of doing business in China;
- a certificate from Shanghai Jiaotong University;
- networking opportunities with SJTU alumni and fellow students and;
- business support from SJTU students and you will have access to professors and lecturers who can provide valuable advice on business propositions, staff problems, legal and taxation problems, talent recruitment, brand promotion, venture investment, bank investment advisement, business establishing, law consulting, docking of industry, university and research, etc.
You can also register for other SJTU Open Master Classes here:
- Learn How to Write Sales Pages that Convert on Sunday, 15th March at 2 PM
- “China Economic Restart and Incentives during COVID-19” Masterclass on Saturday, 14th March at 4 PM
***Note: You can only sign-up for one free master class. If you would like to join more than one master class, you will be required to pay for the succeeding programs.
About the Lecturer
Sales Director, Mentor and DTM
French engineer by training and a human developer by passion. Yoann Delwarde has been in Shanghai for almost 6 years. He climbed the ladder from sales engineer to sales director, multiplying his company sales turnover 6 times and leading a team of 15 people from 5 different nationalities.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.