How to transfer to a Chinese University

Transfers from Chinese universities to another Chinese university

A common question we receive is regarding transfers from one university to another.

University transfers are possible but the process is complex and varies depending on the universities involved.

Firstly, your current university must accept your request of transfer and there could be even monetary penalties, specially for students on scholarships, for not finishing the program. Second, the receiving university must accept the transfer request by analyzing if the credits and courses match or not. It is advisable to first consult with your current university about the transfer possibility as they may even have some special partnerships with other universities that would make this process easier.

Transfers from universities outside China

It is also possible for students that are already studying in an university outside China to be transferred to a Chinese university. Nevertheless, the same considerations apply. Some Chinese universities do accept transfer students and are analyzed case by case.

China Admissions can help you analyze your specific case. A service fee is applicable due to the complexity of university transfers and will be determined on a case to case basis.

Firstly we charge a $100 USD fee for helping you to transfer which does not include the university application fee(s). We will analyse your application and contact universities to give you some options. We do not guarantee that you will be able to successfully transfer because the decision is made by the university. If you are not able to transfer we can help you to start from year 1.

To request a transfer please apply on our website and upload your documents and let us know your application ID. We will then review whether we think there is a chance you can transfer and send you the link for $100 USD so we can get started.

4 responses to “How to transfer to a Chinese University

  1. Dear Sir/ Madam

    A Pakistani student, who studied 02 years of MBBS (Medicines) in Guilin Medical University, China, is interested to get admission in the ongoing 1st year MBBS started in Sept/ Oct 2018 at Zhejiang university. Would you please help in this regard. 

    Dr. M. Islam

  2. I am in Jaingxi University Of Engineering but the university do not have my field of study after I arrived in China . I want to take transfer to any university that has Electrical Engineering and Automation. Is is possible

Comments are closed.

Forgot your password?

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.

Error message here!

{% csrf_token %}

Back to log-in