The Financial Times officially released rankings for Global Masters in Management (MiM) 2020 and Tongji University School of Economics and Management’s (SEM) Master in Management program ranked 31st in the world and 2nd in China. It has also been ranked among the top 50 in the world for five consecutive years.
The FT MiM ranking is a globally-recognized authoritative publication in the field of management. FT made use of 24 sub-categories to create a comprehensive evaluation of each business school’s overall strength and teaching quality.
In addition to topping this year’s FT MiM 2020 ranking, Tongji SEM also had excellent performance in other key assessment indicators. Tongji SEM ranked:
- 3rd in the world for salary percentage increase (105% boost in salary after graduation),
- 6th in the world for career service rank,
- 15th in the world for overall satisfaction,
- 10th globally for value for money,
- 100% employment rate within three months after graduation.
FT has also seen rapid growth in other important indicators for Tongji SEM such as faculty and internationalization.
Start your application here!
Admission for the MGM program for September 2021 intake is ongoing. Application deadline is on Friday, 30th April 2021. Start your application here!
About Tongji SEM
Tongji SEM is a triple-accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA and CAMEA) ranking 8th in mainland China by the 2019 Eduniversal Ranking.
SEM is part of Tongji University, one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions of higher education in China. According to 2019 Global Universities Rankings by US News & World Report, Tongji University ranks 11th in Country Rank of China and 35th in Best Global Universities in Asia.
The goal of Tongji SEM is to produce excellent management elites with international vision, social responsibility, innovative research capability, and practical problem-solving skills.
Tongji SEM partnered with top-ranking international business institutions to offer excellent exchange programs. This allows students to gain in-depth global strategic vision, a sense of cross-cultural perspective and social responsibility.
Tongji SEM emphasizes the integration of academic and practice by collaborating with enterprises to provide with students rich industry internship opportunities.
About the Tongji MGM Program
To strengthen Tongji SEM’s internationalization campaign and adapt to China’s rapid economic development, Tongji SEM upgraded their Master of Global Management (MGM) for international students in 2019.
The MGM program aims to cultivate international students to master the theories and methods of international management and the way of doing business in China, and to devote themselves to playing the role of management leadership in a cross-cultural working environment.
Read more about the MGM program:
- Introducing the Master of Global Management Program at Tongji-SEM
- 10 Reasons to Pursue Master of Global Management at Tongji-SEM in China
- Rent An Apartment In China: Wellcee’s Solution for International Students - June 14, 2023
- 9 Fascinating Things About Christmas In China - November 24, 2022
- China Scholarships – The 2023 Guide for International Students - November 10, 2022