We’re right in the middle of the 2022 Intake season for Chinese universities! In April 2022, multiple top MBAs are ending their admissions season. If you want to be considered for a spot in these top programs, make sure you apply as soon as possible before these deadlines:
- April 20: CUHK MBA Final Deadline
- April 25: Tsinghua University MBA Final Deadline
- April 29: PKU-Guanghua MBA Final Deadline
- April 30: Fudan MBA Final Deadline
- April 30: Peking University MBAs (PKU-Vlerick and PKU-UCL) Third Round
Note: China Admissions cannot accept applications submitted 10 days or fewer before the final deadline. You will need to apply on your own if there are less than 10 days until the deadline.
Learn More About Chinese MBAs:
Top 10 China MBA Program Application Deadlines 2022
Sagar’s Experience at Fudan IMBA: Business Insight and Career Acceleration
Why Choose BiMBA at Peking University? 3 Successful Alumni Share Their Story!
- When can international students go to China? (Updated) - July 6, 2023
- FAQ: Why Apply Early for 2024 Intake? - June 19, 2023
- Career Opportunities After Graduating from United International College - December 28, 2022