Spring is coming! As China’s snow melts and flowers arrive, universities are in the midst of the deadline season for 2022 Intake.
Here are all the deadlines coming up for Chinese universities in April and May 2022!
NOTE: Please apply at least 20 days before the application deadline. It takes an average of 10 days for students to finish their documents and we do not accept last minute applications.
Students who apply early get picked first for programs with limited spots, priority selection for university scholarships, and earlier admissions notifications.
- Step 1: Make an account on China Admissions here
- Step 2: Find your program here and click “Apply Now”
- Step 3: Upload all your documents and pay the application fee
- Step 4: China Admission will review your application and contact you if there is anything to fix
- Step 5: We will submit the application to the university
April 1: PKU-Guanghua MBA Fourth Deadline
April 9: Chinese University of Hong Kong LLM programs
April 17: Tsinghua-INSEAD Executive MBA (TIEMBA) Final Deadline
April 20: CUHK MBA Final Deadline
April 25: Tsinghua University MBA Final Deadline
April 29: PKU-Guanghua MBA Final Deadline
April 30: Fudan MBA Final Deadline
May 11: CEIBS MBA Final Deadline
May 10: Beijing Film Academy Programs Extended Deadline
- Fudan University postgraduate programs for self-financed students
- All Shantou University Medical College programs: MBBS, Bachelor, Master, PhD
- All University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) undergraduate programs
- Shandong University Deadlines at all levels for self-financed students (no scholarship)
- CUHK-Shenzhen Postgraduate programs, including:
- Shanghai Jiaotong University Graduate Programs Deadline for self-financed students
- Chinese Language Program at East China Normal University
- Chinese Language Program at Tongji University