Don’t plan anything on December, 07 (Monday). And if you already have plans, cancel them 😉
What kind of event?
Why is it so amazing?
First of all, you get to learn more about Universities, applications, majors, accommodation and everything that you find interesting. You just have to ask.
Second of all, a previous Nankai student is going to share his experience with you. What is the best way to learn? From other people’s experience, of course.
You’ll also meet China Admissions staff and lots of new people who share your interests.
And! Wait for it – there are scholarship opportunities for those students who come to the event and apply on the day.
What programs are available at these Universities?
- Bachelor’s degrees in subjects including International Business Management and International Medicine MBBS.
- Master’s degrees including International Trade and International Relations, International Business Management and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Where and when is it?
The time is from 4 p.m to 5p.m on Monday, 7th December 2015.
The location is LBM Restaurant, Liangmaqiao, Beijing.
By car: go to 亮马桥麦子店街53号 (Liangmaqiao, Maizidian Jie No. 53). You can park inside the large car park with yellow entrance gates. It’s the 4-storey yellow building on the corner between 麦子店街 and 麦子店西街, directly north of 龙宝大厦. When you’re inside the car park, go into the entrance of LBM restaurant.
By subway: take Line 10 to Liangmaqiao Exit C, walk to the right of the Lufthansa Center, take the yellow bridge over the river, turn left, and walk along the river to the yellow building at the end (Around 5 minutes’ walk). You can also take Line 14 to Zaoying subway station (10 minutes’ walk).
I want to register, what do I do?
Please scan the QR code and join Wechat group.
Please also go here and fill out the form.
Can’t make it to the event? Please sign up on the form anyway and “register for the online” session and we will update you on that when it is available.
- List of Chinese Universities Accepting Nigerian Students - October 17, 2021
- Share your study abroad experience in China! - September 18, 2021
- le fil – China gave me the best gift ever – myself. - July 1, 2021