September 2020 intake is fast approaching. If you are an international student currently enrolled in a Chinese university, then you might be watching out for student instructions.
Addressing the concerns of both local and international students, Chinese universities have released student notices to assure students of their safety as well as provide instructions for the September 2020 intake.
Please read the complete student notices from Chinese universities below.
Apply Now Before The Deadline
Student Notices for September 2020 Intake
- Tongji University and Ningbo University (NBU) are already sending JW202 forms for students in and outside China. However, most embassies are not issuing visas.
- Beijing Language and Culture University (BLCU) is sending notice of acceptance to students, but without the JW202 form.
- Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU) has instructed Chinese language students to only pay the deposit if they know for certain that they can come to China as the university does not provide online classes.
- East China Normal University (ECNU), Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), Beijing Institute of Economic Management (BIEM), Shanghai International Studies University (SISU), Renmin University of China (RUC) have confirmed that they will only offer online Chinese language courses.
- Tsinghua University and other Chinese universities are still waiting for government regulations before releasing decisions for September 2020 intake. The Chinese government is expected to release regulations by this month (August).
- Hainan Medical University has decided not to accept any students who are outside China this year.
- Most Chinese universities are giving out JW202 forms for international students who are inside China, but are not sending the form to those outside China
Chinese Universities Extend Application Deadlines
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused disruptions in the admissions process for September 2020 intake. To accommodate students who were not able to make it during the initial application deadlines, many Chinese universities have extended their deadlines until August to early September.
This is your chance to submit your application materials to your chosen Chinese university! To fast-track your application, you can use China Admissions’ priority application service. We will liaise with the Chinese university on your behalf and give you timely updates regarding your application.
Check the complete list of Chinese universities who have extended their application deadlines or submit your application through China Admissions.
- Introducing the Master of Global Management Program at Tongji-SEM - April 2, 2021
- Is It Worth Studying MBBS In China? - April 1, 2021
- Application Deadline Reminder for SJTU Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program - March 31, 2021