Peking University BiMBA Business School of the National School of Development (NSD) is now accepting applications for their business programs. NSD offers excellent MBA programs in collaboration with top business schools in the world.
Here are Peking University MBA application deadlines you shouldn’t miss!
Application Deadlines at BiMBA
The following are the application deadlines for Peking University – UCL MBA and Peking University – Vlerick MBA. Classes start on September 2021.
Peking University – UCL MBA
– Undergraduate degree from a recognised university – typically at least a UK Second Class Honours (2:2) or the international equivalent.
– Minimum 3 years’ full-time working experience after completion of undergraduate degree
– Take and submit results from GMAT, GRE, or equivalent standardized test set by NSD
– A ‘standard’ level of English (good grades in IELTS, TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, PTE or Duolingo English Test)
Peking University – Vlerick MBA
– A degree from an accredited university: bachelor degree or higher
– At least three years’ full-time working experience before entrance
– To pass an admission test: On-campus Admissions Test (option 1), GMAT/GRE + English Language Proficiency Exam (option 2)
How To Apply
2. Complete the application form and upload your documents.
3. Pay the application fee, wait for your confirmation letter and get ready to come to China!
You can check our MBA guide here for more information.
Tuition Fee And Scholarships
The total tuition fee is RMB 368,000. This includes fees of textbooks and handouts. Students can pay the total tuition in 2 installments within due time.
BiMBA is committed to offering a wide range of scholarships to support and encourage talented MBA students from China and all over the world. All MBA full-time and part-time applicants are considered, and no additional materials are required.
BiMBA currently offers more than 12 different types of scholarships for students. Learn how to apply for these scholarships here.
About the BiMBA Business School
BiMBA Business School of the National School of Development at Peking University (previously Beijing International MBA Program at Peking University), was established in 1998 and is situated in Peking University’s beautiful former royal garden, Langrun Garden.
As the leading university think-tank in China, the National School of Development provides BiMBA students with a platform to understand micro- issues from a macro- standpoint and truly grasp the ‘big picture’ in management. It is for this reason that BiMBA is known in the business world as the ‘Business School within a think-tank’.
The business school has produced thousands of innovation-oriented business graduates that have contributed to China’s transformation into a global economic power. In fact, PKU-BiMBA programs are overtaking some of the traditional Western MBA programs.
PKU BiMBA’s Outstanding Rankings
- Forbes, 2015 Best Business Schools in China Ranking: No. 1 in the Most Valuable Full-time MBA, No. 1 Highest on Salary Part-time MBA, No. 1 Highest Satisfaction on Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Fortune: No. 1 in the Most Valuable MBA in China
- Business Week: MBA with a Heart
- QS Global, 2017: No. 1 in China – Best 250 Business Schools Report