Admissions at Beijing International MBA (BiMBA) operated by the National School of Development at Peking University is ongoing for 2021 intake. Since its establishment, BiMBA has enjoyed NO.1 rankings several times as China’s Most Valued Business School by Fortune and Forbes.
To start your application, read this 2021 admissions guide for Peking University MBA programs.
Application Rounds and Deadlines
Below is the application timetable of Peking University-UCL MBA and Peking University-Vlerick MBA. Classes start on September 2021.
|Round||Round Deadline||Online Application Submission Deadline||On-campus test and interview date|
|1||December 31, 2020 (closed)||November 8, 2020 |
December 6, 2020
|November 21, 2020 |
December 19, 2020
|2||February 28, 2021||January 3, 2021||January 16, 2021|
|3||April 30, 2021||February 28, 2021 |
March 28, 2021
April 11, 2021
|March 13, 2021 |
April 10, 2021
April 24, 2021
|4||June 30, 2021||May 9, 2021 |
May 30, 2021
June 13, 2021
June 30, 2021
|May 22, 2021 |
June 12, 2021
June 26, 2021
July 17, 2021
How To Apply
Rounds 1 is closed, but there are still three more rounds left. Apply for PKU-UCL MBA and PKU-Vlerick MBA here.
Peking University – UCL MBA
- Undergraduate degree from a recognised university – typically at least a UK Second Class Honours (2:2) or the international equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ full-time working experience after completion of undergraduate degree
- Take and submit results from GMAT, GRE, or equivalent standardized test set by NSD
- A ‘standard’ level of English (good grades in IELTS, TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, PTE or Duolingo English Test)
Peking University – Vlerick MBA
- A degree from an accredited university: bachelor degree or higher
- At least three years’ full-time working experience before entrance
- To pass an admission test: On-campus Admissions Test (option 1), GMAT/GRE + English Language Proficiency Exam (option 2)
Tuition Fee And Scholarships
The total tuition fee is RMB 368,000. This includes fees for textbooks and handouts. Students can pay the total tuition in 2 installments within due time.
BiMBA is committed to offering a wide range of scholarships to support and encourage talented MBA students from China and all over the world. All MBA full-time and part-time applicants are considered, and no additional materials are required.
BiMBA currently offers more than 12 different types of scholarships for students. Learn how to apply for these scholarships here.
About BiMBA of the National School of Development
BiMBA Business School of the National School of Development at Peking University (previously Beijing International MBA Program at Peking University), was established in 1998 and is situated in Peking University’s beautiful former royal garden, Langrun Garden.
As the leading university think-tank in China, the National School of Development provides BiMBA students with a platform to understand micro- issues from a macro- standpoint and truly grasp the ‘big picture’ in management. It is for this reason that BiMBA is known in the business world as the ‘Business School within a think-tank’.
The business school has produced thousands of innovation-oriented business graduates that have contributed to China’s transformation into a global economic power. In fact, PKU-BiMBA programs are overtaking some of the traditional Western MBA programs.
PKU BiMBA’s outstanding rankings include:
- Forbes, 2015 Best Business Schools in China Ranking: No. 1 in the Most Valuable Full-time MBA, No. 1 Highest on Salary Part-time MBA, No. 1 Highest Satisfaction on Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Fortune: No. 1 in the Most Valuable MBA in China
- Business Week: MBA with a Heart
- QS Global, 2017: No. 1 in China – Best 250 Business Schools Report
- Introducing the Master of Global Management Program at Tongji-SEM - April 2, 2021
- Is It Worth Studying MBBS In China? - April 1, 2021
- Application Deadline Reminder for SJTU Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program - March 31, 2021