China Admissions is 100% free. We process your university application in China at zero cost and no hidden charges. The only amount you need to pay is the university application fee. This is our basic service.
However, if you would like to request a more personalized service from our expert advisors, you can upgrade to our fast-track application and guaranteed application service. These two services come at a small cost, check inclusions here.
Are application fees in Chinese universities refundable?
The decision to refund or not refund your application fee is solely based on the discretion of the Chinese university where you are applying.
Applications fees are refundable when:
– The program you applied for has been cancelled. If the program is no longer available before your application has been submitted, you can use this application fee towards another application.
– You accidentally paid twice or the amount you paid is incorrect. Please alert us as soon as possible and complete the refund request form here.
Application fees are non-refundable when:
– The university does not accept your application. While we do our best to make sure you get successful admissions, the final decision is still with the university. But we will ask the university to give you the reason and application ID, so you can check independently.
– During the course of your application, you changed your mind and decided to withdraw.
– The university changed the refund policy after your application has been processed. There are international payment restrictions on Chinese Yuan so it’s difficult for universities to pay overseas. We can request a refund from the university on your behalf and use the application fee to apply to another university for free.
5 best tips during application
1. Read the terms of this refund policy carefully or check the refund policy of your university prior to your application or purchasing any services.
2. If you have any questions, contact us before you pay the application fee. You may do so at email@example.com.
3. Apply to multiple programs (3-4 programs) to increase your chances of getting accepted.
4. Check for your eligibility before applying for the program. You can take our eligibility quiz here.
5. Make sure that you are 100% sure when applying for a program to avoid withdrawing in the middle of your application.
- 9 Fascinating Things About Christmas In China - November 24, 2022
- China Scholarships – The 2023 Guide for International Students - November 10, 2022
- Study MBBS in China: Admissions for 2023! - August 12, 2022