Do you want to broaden your knowledge about the Chinese construction industry, its culture, procurement, and how it manages the design and delivery of projects?
If yes, the International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) at Tsinghua is for you. Tsinghua offers ICPM under the Department of Construction Management, School of Civil Engineering.
Learn about ICPM’s programme stages, programme milestones, and course catalogue.
Stage 1: 25 Credit
Stage 2: Thesis Proposal
Stage 3: Thesis Writing
Stage 4: Defense
- Courses: 2020 Fall, 2021 Spring, 2021Summer.
- Looking for Individual Supervisor: Sep. 2020 to Mar. 2021
- Thesis: May 2021 to Dec. 2021
- Two Optional Graduation Time: 2021 Fall and 2022 Spring
- Project Delivery
- Legal and Contractual Issues
- Corporate and Project Finance
- International Business Management in Construction
- Professionalism, Ethics, Leadership & Anti-Corruption
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Global Construction Engineering and Management Practices
- Frontier in International Construction
- Analytical Theories, Techniques and Tools
- Research Methodology in Construction Management
- Literature review and proposal
- Understanding China
- Elementary Chinese
What is the Tsinghua ICPM Program?
Tsinghua University is a top-ranking and globally-recognised university that offers quality programs in China. The university offers the International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) program under the Department of Construction Management, School of Civil Engineering.
The ICPM puts China into the context of the global construction market (infrastructure, residential, healthcare, education, commercial, public and private projects).
Learn more about the ICPM program here.
Are you ready to apply to the ICPM program? China Admissions can fast-track your application. Contact us and start the application process.
- 9 Fascinating Things About Christmas In China - November 24, 2022
- China Scholarships – The 2023 Guide for International Students - November 10, 2022
- Study MBBS in China: Admissions for 2023! - August 12, 2022