How can foreigners succeed in China in business? Watch Shanghai Jiaotong University Global EBA Q&A in this video.
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
Learn more about the EBA program here.
Discover your dream program or sign up here.
- 11 Reasons to Study in Shandong University! - July 14, 2021
- 5 Ways Fudan MBA Can Future Proof Your Career In Uncertain Times - July 8, 2021
- How to Apply on China Admissions’ Platform (Webinar Session) - July 2, 2021