Founded in 1902, The Northwest University is one of the best universities located in Xi’an City in Shaanxi province. The university has been accepting international students since 1965 and aims at bringing China and the west together. The university has two campuses – North and south campus which is known to cater to more than 600 international students.
Northwest University (NWU) has come up with a number of new programs for domestic as well as foreign students alike.
• Bachelor Program of International Economics and Trade
This is a 4 years graduation program wherein students get familiar with rules, policies, and laws about international trade in China. This English-taught program also helps students to get familiar with relative international conventions. Students under this program are also given a chance to undertake cultural and field trips to corporation and historic sites.
• Financial Markets and Institutions in China
The financial market involves a huge flow of funds throughout the country the financial market. The financial markets and institutions in china program explain the financial development in the country to the students. The course also covers current domestic as well as international financial trend.
• Chinese Language Programs for International Students
This one semester to two years program is a compulsory course that includes comprehensive reading, speaking, listening and writing. Foreign students below the age of 55 are eligible to apply for this program.
• Strategical Management
Strategical Management course helps the students to face different types of challenges with ease. This course aims at teaching students how companies gain and sustain business in this competitive market.
• Marketing Theory and Practice
This is the most widely used field in business practice. Under this program, the students understand the constantly evolving Chinese market. This course analyzes the market based on global pattern and link up the traditional theories with the latest innovations.
• Commercial Bank Operation and Management
This course is designed specifically for students who are interested in pursuing a career in financial service industry. It explores services offered by banks and their competitors. It helps students gain knowledge about banking and financial services.
- Get To Know About the New Programs at Northwest University - April 9, 2017
- China Admissions and SUSTech University announce $1 Million USD Scholarship Fund for Foreign Students in Shenzhen - April 6, 2017
- China Admissions Launches New Semester Program in Film Production at Beijing Film Academy in English - April 5, 2017