Are you thinking about pursuing an MBA degree in China? If so, the Fudan University International MBA (IMBA) program is a top choice. But hurry, the final closing date for applications in 2023 is fast approaching on April 30th.
The Fudan University IMBA program is a two-year, full-time program that’s taught entirely in English, and which prepares its graduates for leadership positions in global business organizations. It is based on an in-depth curriculum covering aspects of international business management that include finance, marketing, management, and operations management. Successful applicants will also have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs and a variety of electives.
Read on for information on how to apply.
About Fudan University School Of Management
Fudan University launched its business discipline as early as 1917, and later set up the School of Business in 1929. After China started to implement the reform and opening-up policy, Fudan University took the lead to resume the management education.
The University later set up the Department of Management Science in 1979 and finally reestablished the School of Management in 1985. After rapid development during three decades, the School now consists of 8 departments and 31 cross-disciplinary research institutes.
FDSM provides 5 professional Master’s degree programs including MBA/EMBA, Master of Professional Accountants (MPAcc) Program, Master of International Business Program, Master of Finance Program, and Master of Applied Statistics Program.
About Fudan IMBA
The Fudan International MBA or Fudan-MIT International MBA was launched in 1996 through a collaboration between Fudan University School of Management and MIT Sloan School of Management.
This program, taught entirely in English, aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world.
Fudan International MBA Program participants who complete all required courses and a thesis will be awarded an MBA degree from Fudan University and a certificate from MIT Sloan School of Management.
You can learn more about the program in these articles:
– Fudan MBA – Your Path to Success in a Rapidly Developing China
– Sagar’s Experience in Fudan MBA
Program Start Date
The Fudan IMBA Program typically starts in late August or early September each year. Students who are admitted to the program will receive more detailed information on the start date and orientation schedule from the university.
The tuition fee is US$24,759 per year. Total tuition is US$49,518 for two years. Check out more fees and costs here. There are also some scholarships.
How to Apply
Visit the program page to learn more and to start your application. Note that it takes an average of 10 days for students to put together their application, so we suggest getting started as soon as possible.
- A university degree or above from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience (before the enrollment) for applicants with an undergraduate degree; minimum of 2 years of work experience for applicants with a master or doctor degree.
- International applicants: An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity.
- Chinese applicants: A score of GRK which meets the minimum requirement of Fudan.
- Macau, Taiwan & Hong Kong applicants: A score of special GRK which meets the minimum requirement of Fudan.
- Students must complete the online application, upload all the required documents and pay the application fee by April 30th, 2023
- The Admission Committee will then evaluate all completed applications.
- Qualifying applicants will be invited for an interview. Applicants are asked to schedule a time for their interview appointment.
- You can also choose between a face-to-face interview and an online interview, or as a last resort, a telephone interview.
- Fudan Admission Committee members interview the applicant in mid-May at their scheduled times.
- The admission decision is released two weeks after the interview, around the end of May 2023.
- The program begins at the end of August or start of September for enrolled students.
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
- Photocopy of main pages of passport
- Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of a passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- A non-refundable application fee: USD 130
Start Your Application
Visit the program page to apply. Note that it takes an average of 10 days for students to put together their application, so we suggest getting started as soon as possible. If you have any questions you can also contact us for a free call.
- China’s Most Beautiful Universities in 2024 - November 19, 2023
- Introducing BNU-HKBU United International College: Liberal Arts Education in China - October 11, 2023
- Why Choose China? Students Share Their 12 Top Reasons - September 15, 2023