Introduction to the Program
The International MBA at Fudan University is a 2 year Master’s degree program taught in English.
About Fudan University
Fudan University was founded in 1905 and located in the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai. Fudan is a comprehensive multi-disciplinary research university with many highly-ranked majors and programs, and is a member of the C9 League, Universitas 21 and Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU). For more info visit the page here.
About the Program
The Fudan-MIT International MBA Program was launched in 1996 through collaboration between Fudan University School of Management and MIT Sloan School of Management. This program taught entirely in English, aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world. Fudan International MBA Program participants who complete all required courses and a thesis will be awarded an MBA degree from Fudan University and a learning certificate from MIT Sloan School of Management. It ranks 89th global MBA by Financial Time in 2013 and No. 83 in 2014.
Start Date of the Program
- University degree or above from a recognized university
- Professional or full-time work experience is desirable, normally no less than 2 years
- An acceptable GMAT*/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity
- A score of GRK which meets the minimum requirement of Fudan (Chinese applicants)
- A score of special GRK which meets the minimum requirement of Fudan(Macau, Taiwan & Hong Kong applicants)
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
- Photocopy of main pages of passport
- Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of a passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- A nonrefundable application fee: RMB 800 or USD 130
The School of Management, Fudan University enjoys an excellent reputation in the field of business education. The curriculum of the Fudan-MIT International MBA Program is carried out in accordance with that in MIT Sloan. Its practice-oriented management education approach mixes both international and Chinese features. The IMBA Program aims to introduce systematically modern management theory and methods to the students and to adapt students to the Chinese and global business environments.
The tuition fees are RMB114000 per year. The total for the 2-year program is 228,000 RMB.
Fudan Foreign Student Dormitory is constituted by the Main building and the Supplementary building. For further information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.