Fudan University International MBA
Introduction to the Program
The International MBA at Fudan University is a 2 year master’s degree program taught in English.
About Fudan University
Fudan University was founded in 1905 and located in the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai. Fudan is a comprehensive multi-disciplinary research university with many highly-ranked majors and programs, and is a member of the C9 League, Universitas 21 and Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU). For more info visit the page here.
About Fudan MBA
The Fudan International MBA or Fudan-MIT International MBA was launched in 1996 through a collaboration between Fudan University School of Management and MIT Sloan School of Management.
This program, taught entirely in English, aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world.
Fudan International MBA Program participants who complete all required courses and a thesis will be awarded an MBA degree from Fudan University and a certificate from MIT Sloan School of Management.
Fudan MBA rankings at the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking for 2021:
- 32nd in the FT’s Global MBA Ranking for 2021
- 6th in the Asia Pacific Region
- No.1 among the Business Schools in Chinese Mainland Universities.
Fudan MBA Program was also awarded the top rankings for several key criteria, taking the 1st place globally in terms of Salary Percentage Increase and for 3 criteria – International Faculty, International Course Experience and FT Research, the program was considered the best among business schools in Chinese mainland. The criteria of Careers Service ranked No.21 worldwide, up by 21 positions.
Start Date of the Program
September every year.
- University degree or above from a recognized university
- Professional or full-time work experience is desirable, normally no less than 2 years
- An acceptable GMAT*/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity
- A score of GRK which meets the minimum requirement of Fudan (Chinese applicants)
- A score of special GRK which meets the minimum requirement of Fudan(Macau, Taiwan & Hong Kong applicants)
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
- Photocopy of main pages of passport
- Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of a passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- A nonrefundable application fee: USD 140
Admissions for the IMBA program at Fudan University-FDSM is ongoing. To start your application, read this admissions guide for Fudan International MBA.
The School of Management, Fudan University enjoys an excellent reputation in the field of business education. The curriculum of the Fudan-MIT International MBA Program is carried out in accordance with that in MIT Sloan. Its practice-oriented management education approach mixes both international and Chinese features.
The IMBA Program aims to introduce systematically modern management theory and methods to the students and to adapt students to the Chinese and global business environments.
The tuition fee is $24,759 USD per year. Total tuition is $49,518 USD for two years. Check out more fees and costs here.
Fudan Foreign Student Dormitory is constituted by the Main building and the Supplementary building. For further information on the accommodation visit the accommodation page here.