Admissions for the Fudan International MBA (IMBA) are ongoing for 2022 intake.
Fudan MBA is a world-class MBA program ranking 32nd in the Global MBA Rankings by Financial Times in 2021, 6th in the Asia Pacific Region, and No. 1 in Chinese Mainland Universities. The program is offered by Fudan University School Of Management, the no.1 business school in China.
To start your application, read this 2022 admissions guide for Fudan International MBA.
Application Rounds and Deadlines
|Round||Application Deadline||Interview||Decision Release|
|1||Nov. 15, 2021||End of November||December|
|2||Dec. 31, 2021||Mid of January||January|
|3||Mar. 15, 2022||End of March||April|
|4||April. 30, 2022||Mid of May||May|
How To Apply to Fudan International MBA
There are four application rounds open for Fudan IMBA for 2022 Intake. Applying early to one of the first few rounds will increase your chances of getting accepted. Apply for the Fudan IMBA program here.
Entry Requirements and Tuition
Fudan International MBA Tuition for 2022 is: RMB 369,800.
Entry requirements to Fudan International MBA include:
- University degree or above from a recognized university
- Professional or full-time work experience are desirable, normally no less than 2 years
- An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity (for international applicants)
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree*
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts*
- Photocopy of main pages of passport
- Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- A nonrefundable application fee: RMB 800 or USD 130
Note: If your original certified copy of diploma/degree and transcripts are not in English, make sure to provide the version translated in English.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
Fudan IMBA Entry Scholarships: Admitted candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship and there is no need for a separate application. The Entry Scholarships include:
- Diversity Scholarship
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Excellence Scholarship
- Women Leadership Scholarship
- Social Responsibility Scholarship
- Young Talent Scholarship
Students with a high GMAT score may also be considered for scholarships:
For the GMAT scholarships, it is awarded on the basis of the applicants’ outstanding achievement in their GMAT examination. Enrolled students (2021 intake) who obtain a GMAT score of 650 and above are eligible for the scholarships with the amount ranging from 40,000 RMB to 100% tuition fee. And the details as below:
- The GMAT score of 750 and above will be awarded 100% of the tuition fee (no quota limited);
- The GMAT score between 710 (including 710) and 750 will be awarded 50% of the tuition fee (no quota limited);
- The GMAT score between 680 (including 680) and 710 will be awarded 30% of the tuition fee (no quota limited);
- The GMAT score between 650 scores (including 650) and 680 will be awarded 40,000 RMB scholarship (no quota limited)
.When applying for the GMAT scholarships, you need to send your score report to us (The GMAT Institution Code of FDSM IMBA is PS0-LZ-58); Score reports also need to be uploaded within the application system before 30th, April of the intake year.
There are loan options available to help international students fund their studies. Prodigy Finance is an available option advertised by providers. They offer competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer to 150 nationalities of students.
About The Fudan International MBA
The Fudan International MBA or Fudan-MIT International MBA was launched in 1996 through a collaboration between Fudan University School of Management and MIT Sloan School of Management.
This program, taught entirely in English, aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world.
Fudan International MBA Program participants who complete all required courses and a thesis will be awarded an MBA degree from Fudan University and a certificate from MIT Sloan School of Management.
Fudan MBA rankings at the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking for 2021:
- 32nd in the FT’s Global MBA Ranking for 2021
- 6th in the Asia Pacific Region
- No.1 among the Business Schools in Chinese Mainland Universities.
Fudan MBA Program was also awarded the top rankings for several key criteria, taking the 1st place globally in terms of Salary Percentage Increase and for 3 criteria – International Faculty, International Course Experience and FT Research, the program was considered the best among business schools in the Chinese mainland. The criteria of Careers Service ranked No.21 worldwide, up by 21 positions.
About Fudan University School Of Management
Fudan University launched its business discipline as early as 1917, and later set up the School of Business in 1929. After China started to implement the reform and opening-up policy, Fudan University took the lead to resume the management education.
The University later set up the Department of Management Science in 1979 and finally reestablished the School of Management in 1985. After rapid development during three decades, the School now consists of 8 departments and 31 cross-disciplinary research institutes.
FDSM provides 5 professional Master’s degree programs including MBA/EMBA, Master of Professional Accountants (MPAcc) Program, Master of International Business Program, Master of Finance Program, and Master of Applied Statistics Program.