Admissions for the IMBA program at Fudan University-FDSM is ongoing for 2021 intake.
Fudan MBA is a world-class MBA program ranking 32nd in the Global MBA Rankings by Financial Times in 2021, 6th in the Asia Pacific Region and No. 1 in Chinese Mainland Universities. The program is offered by Fudan University School Of Management, the no.1 business school in China.
To start your application, read this 2021 admissions guide for Fudan International MBA.
Application Rounds and Deadlines
|Round||Application Deadline||Interview||Decision Release|
|1||November 15, 2020 (closed)||End of November||December|
|2||December 31, 2020 (closed)||Mid of January||January|
|3||March 15, 2021||End of March||April|
|4||April 30, 2021||Mid of May||May|
How To Apply
Rounds 1 and 2 are close, but there are still two more rounds left. Apply now to increase your chances of getting accepted. Apply for the Fudan IMBA program here.
- University degree or above from a recognized university
- Professional or full-time work experience are desirable, normally no less than 2 years
- An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity (for international applicants)
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
- Photocopy of main pages of your passport
- Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of a passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- A nonrefundable application fee: USD 130
Note: If your original certified copy of diploma/degree and transcripts are not in English, make sure to provide the version translated in English.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
Available scholarships include: Fudan IMBA Entry Scholarships, Fudan IMBA GMAT Scholarships , Fudan IMBA “Xing Quan” Belt and Road Scholarship and Fudan MBA Duel Degree Scholarships. Read more about these scholarships.
There are loan options available to help international students fund their studies. Prodigy Finance is an available option advertised by providers. They offer competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer to 150 nationalities of students.
About The Fudan International MBA
The Fudan International MBA or Fudan-MIT International MBA was launched in 1996 through a collaboration between Fudan University School of Management and MIT Sloan School of Management.
This program, taught entirely in English, aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world.
Fudan International MBA Program participants who complete all required courses and a thesis will be awarded an MBA degree from Fudan University and a certificate from MIT Sloan School of Management.
Fudan MBA rankings at the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking for 2021:
- 32nd in the FT’s Global MBA Ranking for 2021
- 6th in the Asia Pacific Region
- No.1 among the Business Schools in Chinese Mainland Universities.
Fudan MBA Program was also awarded the top rankings for several key criteria, taking the 1st place globally in terms of Salary Percentage Increase and for 3 criteria – International Faculty, International Course Experience and FT Research, the program was considered the best among business schools in Chinese mainland. The criteria of Careers Service ranked No.21 worldwide, up by 21 positions.
About Fudan University School Of Management
Fudan University launched its business discipline as early as in 1917, and later set up the School of Business in 1929. After China started to implement the reform and opening-up policy, Fudan University took the lead to resume the management education.
The University later set up the Department of Management Science in 1979 and finally reestablished School of Management in 1985. After rapid development during three decades, the School now consists of 8 departments and 31 cross-disciplinary research institutes.
FDSM provides 5 professional Master’s degree programs including MBA/EMBA, Master of Professional Accountants (MPAcc) Program, Master of International Business Program, Master of Finance Program, and Master of Applied Statistics Program.
- Introducing the Master of Global Management Program at Tongji-SEM - April 2, 2021
- Is It Worth Studying MBBS In China? - April 1, 2021
- Application Deadline Reminder for SJTU Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program - March 31, 2021