Confused what a Chinese Executive MBA is? If you’re only familiar with the full or part-time MBA programs in China, it’s time to know more about the EMBA program. Check out the differences between a Chinese executive MBA and a regular MBA.
Chinese Executive MBA vs. Regular MBA
A huge difference between the Chinese Executive MBA and Regular MBA can be seen in their curriculum, class profile, program structure, and admissions. We’ve simplified everything for you with the table below.
More Key Differences
- 8+ years of work experience
- Looks for more management experience
- Higher chances of getting employer/company funding
- Better networking opportunities
- 2 to 3 years of work experience
- Better opportunities for a scholarship
- More networking and social opportunities
Besides all the points above, MBA programs can be more expensive than EMBA programs. MBA programs are usually offered full-time, which means there are more classroom hours and intensive classes.
Which One Should I Choose: Chinese Executive MBA or Regular MBA?
Before you decide, make sure to do an objective assessment of where you are in your career. Are you still starting out or are you in the mid to top-level position?
Both programs can help you gain in-depth understanding of business practices and management. However, in a Chinese Executive MBA, this will only be useful if you have considerable work experience.
Your lifestyle should also be something you look into before choosing a program. How much time do you have to dedicate to studying? Do you have enough time to go to classes?
Most of all, Chinese business schools have different teaching methods with their MBA programs. You might want to do some reading on this before choosing to take the plunge with either of the two MBAs.
Best Executive MBA Programs in China
China is one of the best places to study EMBA. It is home to award-winning business schools in Asia and the world. China is also an economic powerhouse with a booming business industry. Here are some of the best executive MBAs in China.
- Tsinghua–INSEAD Executive MBA (TIEMBA) at Tsinghua University
- Executive MBA at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
- Executive MBA at Peking University – National School of Development
- Global EMBA at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- EMBA at Fudan University
- Executive MBA at Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)
Read more about the EMBA programs here.
Check out a complete list of business schools in China offering EMBA programs.
- Top 3 Reasons To Study Robotics Engineering At ZUST! - January 24, 2022
- 10 Chinese New Year Traditions That Will Bring Luck In 2022! - January 20, 2022
- What Your 2022 Chinese Zodiac Sign Says About You - January 15, 2022