We hope you are well
As of Saturday 7th March here is the most recent update:
- Cases within China have decreased considerably and the situation is improving within China.
- Spring semester has been postponed until further notice.
- Students who are outside China are not allowed to return to China until further notice. Please register below and we will tell you when the situation has changed.
- Many universities have opened online courses. If you are already enrolled at a university, you would have been contacted directly.
Here are some online courses you can study:
- Chinese Group Classes from HSK 1 – 6 here.
- 1 on 1 Online Chinese Classes with BLCU here
- Online Business Program with Shanghai Jiaotong University here.
What can you do?
Right now, we have to wait, keep healthy, and make the best of the situation.
Health Comes First.
Since this is a novel virus, please ensure that you take care of yourself, wherever you are. We advise against international travel, attending events, handshaking right now until the international situation is under control. Ensure that you wash your hands regularly, and be careful when you are outside. Ensure eating a healthy diet, good sleep and exercise to keep fit.
Remember that protecting yourself is protecting others.
While this has caused disruption. There is no point to waste time. You can take this time to learn courses online and continue to grow and improve yourself.
We are expecting the situation to improve within the next months. Admissions for September 2020 intake are open and being processed. You can apply for September 2020 intake here. We are fully working and available to help you.
Do you need any support or help? As always, we want to support you.
- $10 Million USD Funding to Start or Grow A Business in Beijing - April 21, 2022
- 한국 학생들을 위한 중국 대학교 입시 설명회 – 4월 16일 토요일 오후 5시 (베이징 시간 오후 4시) - April 14, 2022
- 중국어 또는 중국 유학에 관심이 있으신가요? - April 14, 2022