Do you want to be part of a top-ranking business school with a strong global reputation of educating the most outstanding minds in Asia and globally?
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) MBA is an elite business school that will provide you with personal growth opportunities, unconventional education, and connect you to an incredibly powerful network of alumni.
CEIBS is cordially inviting you to join their Application Webinar and Q&A with CEIBS MBA students.
Join current MBA students online to get a feel for the full-time MBA program at CEIBS. We will discuss the application journey, life on campus, and the advantages of looking east for your MBA in terms of career development, ROI, and personal development.
Who should join?
Young foreign expat professionals working in China with 2+ years of experience interested in joining our full-time MBA program in Shanghai.
- Date: Wednesday, 8th April 2020
- Time: 7:00 pm to 8:00pm (Beijing time GMT+8)
- Language: English
- Location: Online Webinar (Link will be sent through email before the event)
MBA 2021, Romanian
Student Ambassador, CEIBS Merit Scholarship Award Recipient
MBA 2021, Singaporean
Student Ambassador, CEIBS Excellence Scholarship Award Recipient
MBA 2021, Malaysian
Student Ambassador Vice President, Regional Summit Finalist in the Global Hult Prize competition
About CEIBS MBA
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA program taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as a global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA program primarily aims to enhance students’ ability to identify and utilize business opportunities, solve complex business problems, motivate people, and develop organizations.
- #1 in Asia and #5 globally amongst full-time MBA programs in the Financial Times (2020)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programs outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- Top 3 Reasons To Study Robotics Engineering At ZUST! - January 24, 2022
- 10 Chinese New Year Traditions That Will Bring Luck In 2022! - January 20, 2022
- What Your 2022 Chinese Zodiac Sign Says About You - January 15, 2022