In a follow-up to the CEIBS MBA 2022 round two admissions deadline on January 15, 2020, CEIBS invites you to join their application webinar and Q&A with CEIBS MBA student ambassadors.
Join CEIBS MBA admissions staff and student ambassadors online to get a feel for the full-time MBA programme offered at CEIBS. During this webinar, CEIBS will discuss the application journey, life on campus, and the advantages of looking east for your MBA in terms of career development, ROI, and personal development.
Who should join the CEIBS MBA Online Info Session?
Young professionals with 2+ years of experience interested in joining CEIBS’ full-time MBA programme in Shanghai. Complete details below.
- Date and time: Friday, 17th January 2020 at 7:30 am to 9:00 am (Beijing time GMT+8)
- Location: Online webinar (link will be sent to registered participants via email prior to the event)
- Language: English
About China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
As China’s only business school to originate from government-level collaboration, CEIBS is committed to educating responsible leaders versed in “China Depth, Global Breadth” in line with its motto of “Conscientiousness, Innovation and Excellence”. Leaders from the Chinese central government and the EU have respectively lauded CEIBS as “a cradle of excellent executives” and “a role model of EU-China cooperation”.
Learn more about CEIBS here.
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA programme taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as a global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA programme primarily aims to enhance students’ ability to identify and utilise business opportunities, solve complex business problems, motivate people, and develop organisations.
The CEIBS MBA Programme has ranked in the top 25 of the Financial Times’ annual global business school ranking for 15 consecutive years (2005-2019). Below is a summary of its rankings:
- #1 in Asia and #5 globally amongst full-time MBA programmes in the Financial Times (2019)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programmes outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- HKUST Has Announced the Launch of the First Digital MBA in Asia - April 15, 2021
- Top 10 Richest People in China in 2021 - April 15, 2021
- Why Study MBBS in China at Shantou University Medical College? - April 14, 2021