To support the MBA 2022 round three admissions deadline on March 25, 2020, CEIBS cordially invites you to join their Application Webinar and Q&A with MBA 2020 alum from France Yann Biehler.
Join CEIBS online to get a feel for their full-time MBA program at CEIBS. At the webinar, CEIBS will discuss the application journey, life on campus, and the advantages of looking East for your MBA in terms of career development, ROI, and personal development.
Who should join?
Young professionals with 2+ years of experience interested in joining our full-time MBA program in Shanghai.
Date and Time: Monday, 9th March 2020 at 8:00 am to 9:00 am (Beijing time GMT+8)
Location: Online Webinar (Link will be sent through email before the event)
About CEIBS MBA
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA program taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as a global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA program primarily aims to enhance students’ ability to identify and utilize business opportunities, solve complex business problems, motivate people, and develop organizations.
- #1 in Asia and #5 globally amongst full-time MBA programs in the Financial Times (2020)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programs outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.
- HKUST Has Announced the Launch of the First Digital MBA in Asia - April 15, 2021
- Top 10 Richest People in China in 2021 - April 15, 2021
- Why Study MBBS in China at Shantou University Medical College? - April 14, 2021