China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) MBA application deadline is coming up.
Round 4 Application Deadline for MBA at CEIBS
The final application deadline for round 4 of admission is on May 13, 2020.
As the CEIBS MBA program is highly competitive, applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
The decision release date for round 4 is on June 10, 2020.
Special Application Instructions
As all regions around the world are affected by the COVID–19 pandemic, CEIBS understands that many GMAT/GRE test centers around the world remain closed. In light of this, candidates are encouraged to submit applications on or before the deadline with or without a valid GMAT or GRE score.
CEIBS will then front load the interview process and offer conditional offers to those successful candidates on the basis of taking the exam or CEIBS admissions test at a later date.
About the MBA Program at CEIBS
CEIBS offers a world-class, 18-month, full-time MBA program taught in English and designed to prepare talented professionals with strong career aspirations, promising managerial potential, and clear international orientation for post-graduation roles as a global business thought leaders.
The CEIBS MBA Program has ranked in the top 25 of the Financial Times’ annual global business school ranking for 15 consecutive years (2005-2019). Below is a summary of its rankings:
- #1 in Asia and #5 globally amongst full-time MBA programs in the Financial Times (2019)
- #1 in Asia in Bloomberg Businessweek’s Best Business Schools (2019)
- #1 in Asia amongst 2-year programs outside the US in Forbes Magazine’s The Best Business Schools (2019)
Request More Information about the MBA Program
Complete the form below.
- 9 Fascinating Things About Christmas In China - November 24, 2022
- China Scholarships – The 2023 Guide for International Students - November 10, 2022
- Study MBBS in China: Admissions for 2023! - August 12, 2022