As a precaution regarding the COVID-19 and in the interest of the health and safety of its students and faculty, Fudan University has not yet resumed the on-campus classes for the spring semester, but September 2020 admissions are going ahead as normal.
Fudan University School of Management (FDSM) is closely monitoring the situation and government announcements and will continue to update students.
The application for entry to the iMBA 2022 class is still open. More details below.
Round 4 Application Deadline!
Round 4 is the last round to apply for the Fudan-MIT Sloan International MBA (iMBA) program. The deadline for round 4 is on April 30, 2020.
The Admission Committee will start the application evaluation after receiving the completed application package. An interview invitation will be sent to the qualified applicant mid of May and the result will be released in the same month.
After receiving the interview invitation, the applicant can make an interview appointment. For international students, they may opt for the online interview or the telephone interview (in case the online interview does not work).
Study period: 2 years
Tuition fee: RMB 319,800 for two years, including the cost for textbooks
- University degree or above from a recognized university
- Professional or full-time work experience is desirable, normally no less than 2 years
- An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity (International applicants)
To proceed with your application, make sure to prepare the following documents:
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
- Photocopy of main pages of your passport
- Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of a passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- A nonrefundable application fee: USD 130
If your original certified copy of diploma/degree and transcripts are not in English, make sure to provide the version translated in English.
About Fudan-MIT Sloan International MBA (iMBA)
The Fudan-MIT International MBA (IMBA) Program was launched in 1996 through collaboration between the Fudan University School of Management and the MIT Sloan School of Management.
This program taught entirely in English, aims to cultivate professionals with an international perspective and entrepreneurial spirit, well-adjusted to the demands of economic globalization in China and the rest of the world.
Fudan- MIT International MBA Program participants who complete all required courses and a thesis will be awarded an MBA degree from Fudan University and a course certificate from the MIT Sloan School of Management. Fudan MBA Program ranked 47th in the Global Programs by Financial Times in 2016.
About Fudan University
Fudan University was founded in 1905 and located in the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai. Fudan is a comprehensive multi-disciplinary research university with many highly-ranked majors and programs and is a member of the C9 League, Universitas 21 and Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU).
Request More Information
Complete the form for more information